Chapter 16

Jungkooks eyes slowly opened.
All he saw was pure white causing him to flinch.
He leaned up, pain racking his body causing him to fall back down.

He coughed a few times looking around seeing Taehyungs parents "Mr and Mrs Kim?" Jungkook asked weakly "Jungkook! Oh my god thank you! Your awake!" Mrs Kim spoke happily, waking to the younger and hugging him softly "how do you feel sweetie?" She asked "like crap...W-Where's Tae!? What happened!?" Jungkook asked and Mrs Kim sighed "Jungkook calm down, I'll explain everything, okay"

"You got into a really bad motorcycle accident, a driver ran a red light and hit you head on.....you and taehyung ran off the road, the both of you were seriously injured....But Taehyung....He got serious head trauma" She sighed and Jungkooks eyes widened, his heart stoped and his entire world became dizzy "They Don't think he'll survive Jungkook"  she spoke and Jungkook shattered.

"NO!" The younger yelled, before thrashing around, his IVS getting unhooked, and blood soaking his white bed "J-Jungkook!" Mrs Jeon yelled, a hand going over her mouth.

The younger kept yelling, kept thrashing around harshly, him becoming almost crazy, sobbing loudly.
That's when nurses came in, they had to sedate him.
So they did....

Jungkooks movements become slow, almost nothing "No....My baby...not my everything...n-no..." Jungkook spoke before his eyes closed, a last few tears falling out of his eyes before his world went black...

It had been days, days of torture.
The days became endless, and Taehyungs entire existence began to vanish, his condition becoming worse and worse as time grew on.
Jungkook stayed by his side, the best he could atleast.
His injury's were quite bad, and he needed medical help, but the only thing that helped the younger was Taehyung.

But Jungkooks sorrow slowly began to turn into rage.

"WAKE UP!"

"Taehyung! I'm begging you...please...Please wake up!"

Jungkook yelled, a few nurses coming in
To take him out of the room for his medical examinations "Jungkook....you need to-" a male spoke, a hand on Jungkooks shoulder "Don't, don't touch me" Jungkook snapped "Don't you fucking touch me" The cold tone, his cold tone "Taehyung baby, please, please..." The younger spoke, his voice right back to a soothed calm one.

But Taehyungs heart monitor began to beat.

Slower, and slower......

Until.... a strait line.

"NO!" Jungkook yelled grabbing Taehyungs hand "baby...Baby...please, nono! I'm here okay, it's me, only me, I love you so much, please don't leave me alone, I can't be alone, I can't..." Jungkook sobbed "Please...." Jungkook sobbed.
"Jungkook...." a weak voice spoke "Taehung!?" Jungkook asked looking at the elder who was pale, weak.

He heard a faint heartbeat by him, but all that mattered to him was Taehyung, the nurses in the back already knowing what was happening.

"I...need you to be happy...." Taehyung spoke "don't be cold and mean again...Be happy..." Taehyung spoke coughing a bit "I love you so much, so much, you made me feel so happy, so happy..." Taehyung spoke, his eyes dripping tears "you were broken....I came and fixed you....Your not the broken one anymore, but your the fixed one" Taehyung spoke while grabbing jungkooks hand "I love you...."

And the pin dropped.

"Hi Tae...it's been awhile hasn't it..." Jungkook spoke sadly, caressing Taehyungs grave "I miss you everyday, all the time...I know you told me to be happy, but it still hurts, the pain of that...., you being gone..hurts me so much" Jungkook spoke while crying "I love you, so much, don't forget that okay...

Like you said  Your not the broken one anymore, but your the fixed one"

"I'll try to live again..."

"I'll be the glass you fixed."

The End

Wow.

This book was emotional.
I already had the ending of this planned out.
The idea of Jungkook now losing his lover.

It's sad.
It was sad to write.

I never really thought I'd fall out of kpop.

But writing is my space.

I've been writing different things now!
I hope you will enjoy them.

And would you be shocked if I told
You i already know how the Bloodsucking One
Will end?