Chapter 6

Taehyung sighed as he walked to his locker, he grabbed his books, about to leave but a hard shove was sent to him causing him to fall back harshly, dropping all the heavy books to fall too.
"well, well, well, look what we have here" one spoke, soon grabbing Taehyung by his collar and punching him, his lip and nose immediately beginning to bleed "Damn, Weak, hopeless" He spoke "H-Han...What do you want?" Taehyung spoke, the taste of his copper blood making him scrunch in disgust "Seeing you act all cute in front of Jungkook, like he cares" Han spoke "What?" Taehung Asked before being dropped "Your acting dumb? You actually think Jungkook likes you, cares about you?" Han laughed "Damn, so your weak and stupid" He laughed, but Taehyung, hisbheart was slowly breaking.

Was it true? Was Jungkook only being his friend out of pity?

His thoughts snapped when Han was thrown off.
There stood Jungkook, his aroma dark "Jeon Jungkook? What the hell!?" Han yelled "Go" Jungkook spoke "Go before I kill you" Jungkook snapped, his voice cold, chilling.

Han didn't hesitate when he left, he was terrified.
Jungkook shook his head soon walking to taehyung helping him up.

Taehung kept his head low, but his head was pulled up by a hand under his chin "that asshole...You okay...I mean, other than the obvious" Jungkook asked and Taehyung gulped, holding back his tears, he wouldn't let himself cry, not now...

But a hug, arms, an embrace, Jungkooks embrace "Don't cry, I can't stand you crying, don't let him get to you, don't let his harsh words words break you down, your stronger than him" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung nodded his head, hugging back the younger "Thank you Jungkook" Taehyung spoke "No need to thank me" Jungkook smiled, breaking the hug "You know I never thought I'd see you get soft" Taehyung spoke "That's Because I don't allow myself to get like that to anyone, but your special Kim Taehyung"

"Special?"

"Your the only one I trust to be myself in front of, your kind, that makes you special"

-