Chapter 5

WAAAAAAAAH

IVE MISSED YOU ALLLLLLL

WRITING- GONE-

WAH! IT WAS NOT OKAY! LIKE IT HELPED BUT DAMN!

IT MAY HAVE BEEN ALMOST A WEEK BUT SHI- IT FEELZ LIKE A MONTH!

Author nim, has returned

"So jungkook, do you have a job?" Taehyung asked "Is this a game of fifty questions?" Jungkook asked "So what if it is! Answer me!" Taehyung spoke "Aish, okay...okay" Jungkook spoke, his voice holding coldness to it "I don't have a job now" He replied "Why are you so cold?" Taehung Asked "What?" The younger asked "Your voice, you sound angry, like you honestly don't care" Taehyung replied and Jungkook gulped "You don't have to have barriers around me Jungkook, like we've both said, we aren't like everyone else" Taehyung smirked and Jungkook Chuckled "I'll try to not sound like an asshole" he spoke and Taehyung giggled "language" taehyung spoke "WOW OKAY! SO YOU WANT ME TO SOUND NICER AND NOT CUSS! YOUR TRYING TO CHANGE ME MR KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook yelled and Taehyung giggled "See...I'll make everything better!"

"Aish, I don't know how or why, but somehow you make me so much less timid, your attitude isn't like the other students, they're attitudes scream asshole" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smiled "I'm glad, atleast you talk to me, most pretend I'm not there" Taehyung spoke with a now slight smile "I think your cool Taehyung" Jungkook spoke blushing slightly.

A giggle escaped Taehyungs mouth, a bright boxy smile appearing, allowing Taehyungs eyes to begin to glisten with happiness

Jungkook couldn't help but stare at those eyes...They were so beautiful to him.
He quickly shook his thoughts standing up "Ah, I must go now..." Jungkook spoke with a slight smile "Ah. Okay" Taehyung spoke "Ill see you- Later?" Taehyung spike and Jungkook nodded, walking away to the ends of the halls

"FUCK!" Jungkook yelled as he stared at his blood soaked hands, his shirt, everything, covered in Taehyungs blood.

The ambulances roared, Jungkook only sat on the hard ground.

But pain eventually took over him, making him realize

Not all this blood....

Was Taehyungs.....