"You okay?" Taehyung whispered, Jimin nodding as he looked around confused.
"Where is everyone?" He asked in a tired voice that made Taehyung melt.
"They've gone to bed and Jin and Namjoon are investigating Dahyun's disappearance" Taehyung told him as he nodded, sitting up slightly, his legs over Taehyung's lap.

"We should sleep too" Jimin noted, but Taehyung didn't know if he could after his bad dreams. Taehyung stood up, holding out his hand as Jimin took it and the both of them went to their room.

It was a plain looking room with only a bed and dressers, but that was all they really needed at the minute, Jimin flopping onto the bed as it creaked below him, Taehyung smirking at the way he was lay with arms and legs stretched like a star fish across the white sheets.

"Move up then" Taehyung complained when he couldn't lie down, the elf giggling as he moved to his side of the bed before he cuddled into Taehyung's arms.

"Are you not sleepy?" Jimin asked suddenly in the darkness of their room, Taehyung shaking his head.
"I might be in a while though so you go to sleep" Taehyung kissed the top of his head, but Jimin sat up before he kissed Taehyung.

It started off as innocent, but it grew more and more intimate when the kiss deepened and Taehyung's hands began to have a life of their own and wander down his lovers sides, caressing every curve and part of his body he could feel with so much love and care.

Jimin pulled away, already breathless from the kiss as their foreheads pressed together.
"I'll keep you company then" he spoke in a low voice before he leaned into Taehyung.
"Besides I'm awake now" he whispered, tugging at Taehyung's earlobe lightly, Taehyung smirking as he realised where this may be going.

He was excited but nervous, their first full on intimate night since they got back together and Taehyung was determined to make it as perfect as the last time. It was crazy to think that was so long ago.

Jimin began to kiss down Taehyung's neck, gentle butterfly kisses which just seemed like him. He didn't really look like one to assert dominance by sucking dark red marks into Taehyung's neck, but the light butterfly kisses were enough to get Taehyung hot under the collar and the growing feeling of arousal.

Taehyung cupped Jimin's ass, lifting him up and placing him on top so he was straddling him, Jimin's adorable kisses continuing down Taehyung's neck.

As Jimin did that, Taehyung's hands lowered as they grasped the hem of his shirt, lifting it slightly as Jimin moved away, his hands lifting above his head as Taehyung brought the shirt over before tossing it on the floor. The two smiled at one another as Taehyung sat, his back against the headboard as his eyes trained down Jimin's body that he adored, taking in everything that he'd missed so much, his hands running down the skin.

"You're so beautiful" Taehyung mumbled in a low whisper, Jimin giggling as he could feel his cheeks burning up.
"Isn't it your turn?" He tried to change the topic, Taehyung smirking as he sat up and lifted his shirt over his head, throwing it to the floor with Jimin's.

It was Jimin's turn now as his eyes looked down at his lovers body. He only noticed how much more toned he was after becoming a werewolf. He had a beautiful body anyway, but that only seemed more defined now he was a wolf.

Jimin attached their lips in a deep kiss, Taehyung's hands flying to Jimin's ass, cupping it and squeezing it, making him gasp. Taehyung's tongue barely had to fight for dominance with Jimin's as the kiss was deep and sensual and slow.

Taehyung's deep kisses reflected his kisses that he began to trail down from Jimin's lips, sucking on the skin as this were sure to leave some sort of mark, but Jimin loved it. He loved being marked as Taehyung's territory.