"You don't need to save my ass, full stop," I debated, passing him and heading to the exit. "Where's Jisoo unnie?"

Ten caught up with me and matched our steps. "She left, you're coming home with me," he said, throwing one of his arms around my shoulders. "Seriously, Libby, we need to talk about your anger issues. No one would dare to ask you out. Do you want to die alone?"

"Ten, if they can't see through this abhorrent, evil persona, they're simply not worthy of my time," I painted a smile that's better described as cunning rather than sweet.

He bit back a chuckle. "You're so full of yourself, which if I'm being honest, makes you less likeable."

The moment Ten said that a surge of reporters with flashing cameras and microphones crowded us, making me realized that we're already at the exit doors. I arched one of my brows at my brother, showing how the current situation just debunks his claim.

"Let's get you home," he laughed.

After we got into the car and Ten started to drive, the first thing he said to break the hanging silence was, "I'm going home to Thailand."

I peeked at him from the corner of my eye, not bothering to turn my head. "Okay, I'll come with you."

"No, you'll be staying here."

Only then I faced him. "And why is that?"

"Because somebody needs to handle things in the homeless shelters while I'm gone."

I rolled my eyes though he couldn't see it. "You take me for a fool, brother? Jisoo unnie, mom, and dad are literally here. Now, where are you actually going?"

"I'm telling you the truth, I'm leaving for Thailand. Open the drawer," he instructed. True to his words, I found an airplane ticket with his name on it scheduled for--

"Tomorrow?!" I exclaimed.

"First flight tomorrow," he confirmed, "I'm waiting for your movie premiere, Sis. You shouldn't be mad at me."

"I can't believe you. How long are you staying?"

"I'm considering a month," he shifted his eyes to me when the traffic lights turn red. "I need proper rest and vacation, Libby. I've been working nonstop these past few years."

"Yeah, but look at me," I pouted, "I'm no better than you. And you're just going to leave me here?"

Resting his temple on the car seat, he sighed. "Libby, I've checked your schedule with Jisoo. Yours is packed," he pointed at me, "Mine is cleared," he pointed at himself.

"Ten, you can't do this to me," I plead and I rarely do that. My brother should notice how serious this matter is. "What if our house is under attack?"

He straightened his posture and faced the road to continue driving. "Libby, we have guards everywhere. Don't be a baby now."

But I have the right to be for since we were a kid we've been inseparable. We spent everyday together and although after becoming celebrities our time together was much more limited, we always came home to the same place. Not a flight away.