Chapter 8

Mikes pov.

I could tell Nina was getting tired of being in L.A. she wasn't home sick just bored. I could tell by her mood change. So being a great boyfriend I've gotten plane tickets to go to hawaii. I've planned a stay in date at my house. Ive cooked stir fry and bought a bottle of wine. She would be here in just a second. Then there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it. She smiled up at me. "I wore my best clothes she says wearing this sexy dress. "You look beautiful babe." I tell her. She blushes. I lean down and give her a kiss. I pull her in. "So just us tonight?" she asked. "Yep. And I've got a surprise for you. But that comes later. Right now food and wine." I tell her. She claps and walks with me to the dining table. "Oooh stirfry." She awes. She loves food so much.

We sat and ate. We drank some wine. She was having a great time I hope. "Oh your surprise." I say. She looks up at me with that sparkle in her eyes. I hand her a bag. She gets the card out. I started to film her.

Nina pov.

He gave me a bag and I grabbed the card. I opened it and read out loud. "To the best girlfriend any guy could have. I know you have been down lately. And you are getting tired of L.A. so I got you something. Smiley face." I read. I reach in the bag and get out two pieces of paper. I read it and noticed its plane tickets to hawaii. I look up at him. "Oh my god. You are fucking awesome."
I say and hug him. I kiss him. I then noticed he filmed me. "When do we go?" I asked. "In 3 days. We are staying for 1 week." He says. I was so excited for this trip. "Oh I could vlog!!" I yell. Mike starts to laugh.

*vlog day 1*

I placed the camera to where it faces the bathroom mirror. "Hey bitches...wait is it too early to be calling you guys bitches. I don't know. Um but I have great news. This is my first ever vlog and Im going to hawaii!" I yell. Mike runs in. "Yaaas." He cheers. I start to laugh. "Okay I was gonna do my make up but mike said I shouldn't." I say. Mike grabs my camera and films me. "Yeah because you are beautiful and really don't need it." He says zooming up on my face. He stops recording since we have to get to the airport. We grab our bags and had kevin take us. "So kevin is being a awesome cousin and taking me and mike to the airport." I say to the camera. "Yes Cousin kevin is awesome." mike says. "Omg Dad CK. Dad cousin kevin." I say. We all laugh.

We get to the airport and I hugged kevin and me and mike had to go through security. We waited for our gate number to be called.

When are number was called we ran to the plane and got into our seats. I started vlogging. "So we are on the plane." I say. "And people are looking at us." mike adds. "Oh did I mention I was wearing a dino onesie." I say. "Do I look cute in it?" I asked him. He looks into the camera with a funny face. "No." He says jokingly. I place a hand over my heart and turn the camera off. I wanted to do a little montage so I filmed out the window.

***

Throughout the plane ride I filmed mike while he was asleep. At one point I stuck my finger in his nose. He woke up from that and I tried to hold in my laughter because I didn't want to wake up anyone.

We arrive in hawaii. I start vlogging again. "Here we are guys. We are in hawaii. But I will start vlogging again when we get to hotel room." I say. I put my camera up. Mike grabs my hand as we walked to our uber. We got in and I looked at him. "Mike I have a surprise for you." I tell him. "Oh do you now?" He asked with a eyebrow raised.

I giggled. We got to our awesome hotel room.

"So do I get that surprise now?" Mike asked

"So do I get that surprise now?" Mike asked. "Nope not till tonight." I tell him. He groaned. "So I heard there was a party going on. We should go." Mike says placing his hands around my waist. I put my hands over his. "We should." I tell him. He leaned down and kissed my neck. He kissed all the way up to my ear. "We have a few hours till the party so lets have some fun till then." He says seductively in my ear. He grabs me and throws me on the bed.

*****

I was in the bath getting ready for the party. I was really nervous about tonight. I was thinking about the surprise. What if he doesn't like it. Mike was showing our hotel room. My mom started to call me. I answer it.

"Hello?" I say. "Hello Nina. I just wanted to see how you were." She says. "Oh I'm great mom. Im just in hawaii with my boyfriend." I tell her. "Hawaii? Well that's amazing. Who is your new boyfriend?" She asked. "He is a singer and his name is mike." I tell her. All of a sudden he walks in and stands by the door. "Where is he? I'd love to speak to him." she says. I smile and hand him my phone. He leaves the bathroom and I get out of the bath. I wrap a towel around myself and sit at the bathroom sink where I had all my makeup laid out. I blow dried my hair and put it in a bun while I do my makeup.

I went and grabbed my camera and pointed it at the mirror. "Okay guys me and Mike are going to a party. Now I wont vlog everything on this trip. Since its my first vlog. But I will film little bits and pieces. But I hope you guys enjoy." I say. While i was doing my make up mike walked in and started fixing his hair. I look up at him. "You're cute." I say. He smiled at me. I reached and turned my camera off to get ready for the party. Finally I was ready.

I walked out the bathroom like I was in a fashion show and Mike was wearing a leather jacket with a black shirt and some black skinny jeans

I walked out the bathroom like I was in a fashion show and Mike was wearing a leather jacket with a black shirt and some black skinny jeans. I stood in front of him as he sat on the bed. "How do I look?" I asked. "Beautiful." He says. He places his hands on my waist. "Can I know the surprise?" He asked. "Nope." I say poking his nose. He chuckled and groaned. "Well lets get to the party then." I say with a smile. He shook his head. "What are you doing to me Nina?" he asked. "Whatever do you mean Mr.Dead?" I asked innocently.

A/n: UNTIL I find out his last name. His last name will be dead. If thats not okay then Im sorry. Love you all.