Chapter 2

The whole time I cleaned Mike would help me. He helped me move stuff. After we were done I sat down in his chair. "Do you wanna listen to some of my music now." He asked. I nod. He goes and puts on one of his songs called we lost touch. I loved it. All his songs had alot of meaning. "Its really good. So good. Like wow. I love it." I tell him. He smiled.

"Im working on one. Im still getting the lyrics down. But I don't know where im going with it." He tells me. "Well I cant wait to hear it when you're done." I tell him. I looked at the time. "Its 7. I should get going." I tell him. "Wait. Stay here till you get moved in to your apartment." He says. "Thanks for the offer but I don't wanna be a bother." I tell him. "You won't be. Besides me and kevin are going to a pizza party at our friends apartment. I wanted you to join." He says. "If you insist. Let me go get my things and I'll be right back here." I tell him. "Let me drive you." He says. "No you don't have to." I tell him. He chuckles and looks at me grabbing his keys. "I wasn't asking. Come on." He says. I shook my head and giggled.

We arrived to the hotel. I grabbed my stuff and turned in the key. Mike was waiting for me in the car. "That's all you brought?" He asked. "Divorce is hard man." I tell him. He nods. We get back to his place. I set my bag down. "Where is your friends place?" I asked. "Like the floor below us." he says. "Speaking of friend lets go. Kevin already went."

I nod and follow after him. We get to his friends house. He knocks and a blond boy answers. "Sup dude." the blond says hugging mike. "Sup Sam. This is Nina Kevin's cousin." Mike introduced me. "Nice to meet you Nina." Sam says. "Nice to meet you." I say softly. I was always nervous to meet a lot of new people. "Well come in. Everyone ain't here yet but say hi." Sam says. Me and mike walk in. Mike immediately walks away from me. Now im stood by myself. "Hi. You must be Mike's new girl." Said a voice. I turn around and seen a girl with blue hair. "Oh no.  I'm not his. I just moved here. Hi I'm Nina, Kevin's cousin." I introduce myself. "Well Nina. Welcome to the group. Im Katrina, Sam's girlfriend." She says. "I love your hair." I tell her. "Thanks. I love your outfit." She says. I smile and thank her. "There you are. Come meet my other friends." Mike says. Kat gives me a little wave and winks. I shook my head laughing. Mike takes me over to a group of people. "Ah. Guys this is my cousin Nina. Nina this is colby, Corey, Jake, and Tara. Oh and devyn is somewhere." Kevin says. I shake everyone's hand. Everyone else finally got here and so did the pizza. I was talking with the girls and we were having a great time. I looked over and saw mike looking at me. I smiled and waved and he returned the wave.  "So you and mike?" Tara asked. "What about us?" I asked. "You two together?" She asked. "No. But.." I look down. "But?" Katrina says. "But. Im his assistant. I guess for when he goes on tours." I tell them. "Oooh. His assistant huh?" Devyn says. "Strictly business." I say. "Well the way he looked at you. I think its more than that." Tara says. I look over and see him staring at me. I look away and blush. "You totally like him." Devyn whispered. I smiled. "Only a little. I just got out of a marriage. I'm not rushing anything." I tell them. "Speaking of mike. He is coming over here. I look up and see mike walking over. "What are you ladies talking about?" He asked. All the girls giggle and I went red. "Nothing." I say quickly. "Okay?" He says confused.

The girls go to their boyfriends and left me with Mike. "Pineapple on pizza?" Mike asked. "You're actually gross." I say scrunching my face up. "I am not. You're just weird." he says. I place my hand over my heart and gasped.

He chuckled and took a bite of his disgusting pizza. "How can you eat that without gagging?" I asked. "Uh because its good." he says. "No." I say. "Have you ever tried it?" He asked. "No." I tell him. "Then why are you judging it." He asked. He held out his piece to me. I sighed and took a bite. It was actually really good. "Woah that's amazing." I tell him.  "Right right. Told you so." He says. I grabbed me a piece. 

****

The party was almost over. It was getting late. "Ready to go?" Mike asked. "Yeah." I tell him. I say bye to everyone. Me and mike get back to the apartment. "You get my bed. I'll have the couch." He says. "No I'll have the couch. Its your bed." I tell him. "No. You have the bed." he says. I groaned knowing I wasn't gonna win. "Fine. Im gonna barrow a shirt." I tell him. He nods. I walk to his room. I grabbed a shirt and noticed it went to my mid thigh.

I put my hair into a bun and wiped my make up off. I laid down on mikes bed. It was really comfy so I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. I sat up and noticed I was in mikes room in his shirt. I smiled and got up and went to the kitchen. I walked in there and saw mike without a shirt on. He looked so good. I just wanted to trace every tattoo. "Are you done staring?"  He snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh. Sorry." I say softly. He chuckled. His morning voice was so hot. "Coffee?" He asked. "No thank you." I say. I grab a bowl and the cereal. Mike grabs a bowl and two spoons. I pour us cereal and he poured the milk. "Where's kevin?" I asked. "Sleeping." Mike says. I grin and fill a cup of water up. "What are doing?" He asked. "Bringing kevin a glass of water." I tell him. He looked at me confused. I went into Kevin's room and poured the water on him. He jumped up and I fell on the ground laughing.

He wiped his face and glared at me. "I'll give you 2 seconds." Kevin says. I stop laughing and run away. I ran and hid behind mike. A angry kevin came out of his room. "Kevin why are you wet?" Mike asked trying to hold in a laugh. "Remember that glass of water?" I asked. Mike started to laugh.

*time skip*

I was on the phone with mikes manager.

"Make sure he is ready by next week. His show starts at 8pm." He says. "Yes sir will do." I tell him. He hangs up. "Who was that?" he asked. "Your manager. Told me you have a show next week at 8." I tell him. "Awesome." He says. "Gin?" I asked. "Im good." he says. "Oh yeah you like whiskey." I say. I took a shot and so did he.

*one week later*

It was time for mikes show and there were so many people. Even his friends were there. "I want you to introduce yourself and me please." Mike says. I nod and he hands me the mic. I walked out on the stage. "Um hey guys! I'm Nina his assistant and friend. And I was asked to introduce Mike. So everyone. Mikes dead everyone!" I yell. Everyone cheers. He runs on stage and I hand him the mic and run off.

***

He was done and he runs off stage and to me. He was all sweaty but he gave me the biggest hug. "Wow you did so well!" I exclaim. "Thank you!" he yells. "Okay no yelling." I giggled. "Lets go celebrate." He says. "Okay. Ill go get kevin." I started to walk away. "No. Just me and you. Come on it will be fun." He says excitedly. "Okay." I say. He grinned and pulled my arm out of here.