Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning with a headache. I was also really sore. I look 2111 and see a pill and a glass of water. I took it. I smelled something really good. I got up and noticed I was wearing mikes shirt. Flashbacks of last night played through my mind. I walked out and saw mike with just his pants on. He was cooking something. I went behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. "What are you cooking up baby?" I asked. "Bacon, eggs, and toast." He replies. "Yay." I say. He chuckled. I let him go.

*****

We were sitting on the couch eating and having a conversation about weather halsey or selena Gomez is the better singer. I ended up winning that argument. "So I wasn't too rough was I?" He asked. "No. Last night was amazing." I tell him. He blushed. "So..what do you wanna do today?" I asked. "Well. I don't know. What does the boyfriend want to do?" I asked. "Hmm. Your boyfriend wants to make out with his girlfriend." he says. I move my plate and get up on my knees. He grabs my waist and puts me on his lap. He leaned in and connected our lips. This kiss was passionate. I felt the love in this kiss. There was a knock on the door. We pulled away and sighed. I got up and answered it. It was jake and tara. "Hey guys." I say. "Hey have you seen mike." Jake asked. "Well yeah he is in here." I say. "Just don't come in. Im like half naked." I tell them. "Well tell him that he owes us 5 bucks." Jake says and they left. I nod and they leave. "It was jake and tara. They said you owed them." I say. "Oh yeah." He says. He shrugged.

******

I had helped kevin, Aryia, and Mike move into their new. Me and mike were sitting in the studio and he was playing with my hand. "You are adorable." I tell him. "No you are." He says. I smiled at him. He booped my nose. "Have you told your fans?" I asked. "No but I have a way. I forgot to post that video of you singing. I could edit it to say. Something sating like guys this is my Girlfriend singing and rapping to the cover of blah blah blah." He says. "What if they hate me?" I asked. "They will love you. Even if they don't I will still be with you." He says. I sigh. "Okay lets do it." I say kissing his cheek.

He really did it. He went onto his instagram. He told people to swipe up and go check out his very special video. As his video went up so did my followers on Instagram. I looked at the comments on the video. They were all pretty nice. Some were kinda mean but most everyone accepted me. "They love you see?" he says. I giggle. "Can you buy me a milkshake?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and nodded.

***

He got me a milkshake. Kevin texted me.

K: Aryia just got into a wreck.

I think Mike got the same message cause we looked up at each other.

Me: What hospital?

K: *insert a hospital name*

Me: We on the way.

"Lets go." I say. Mike nods. We rushed to the hospital and ran in. We saw kevin and all our other friends. I hug kevin. "Is he alright?" I asked. "I don't know. We are waiting on an answer. His car flipped twice." he tells me. I wanted to cry. I buried my face in mikes chest. Mike put his arms around me in comfort. We all sat down. Kevin was walking back and forth and so was I. "Babe sit down." Mike says. "I can't. Im too worried." I tell him. A nurse walked out. "Um Aryia is alright. He can see three at a time. Mike looks at me. He nodded his head. Me him and kevin went back first.

Aryia was laying there with the I.V in his arm. He was using a oxygen tank. I went to his side. "Hey bestie." I say. I grab his hand. I sat there talking to him until we needed to let three others come in. I walked out into the waiting room with mike and kevin. "How is he?" Katrina asked. "He is doing alright. He is hooked up alot." I tell them. "Mike can we go to my place I don't like being here." I tell him. He nods. We get to my place and I go to the kitchen and get out my vodka. "Woah. Where'd that come from?" He asked. "Um under my sink." I tell him. "Smart no one messes under there." Mike says. "I know right. Im a genius." I tell him. He rolls his eyes. I get out some orange juice and pour vodka in it. "Can I have some?" He asked. "Coming right up sir." I say. I make him the same thing and he takes a sip. "Woah that's good." He says. "So I've been doing this live show thing on Instagram recently and people actually watch it. Wanna be in it?" I asked him. He nods. I start it up and set my phone up so it shows both of us at my bar. "Hey guys." I say. So many people start to pile in. "Guys. Im here with the legend Mike. My lovely boyfriend." I say. He smiles and it was honestly the cutest thing. I reached up and started to play with his hair out of habit. His hair was fluffy and really soft.

Mikes girlfriend is cool.
Nina is pretty.
#Mina
Can we get some #Mina merch?

"What's hashtag mina?" Mike asked. "Our ship name." I tell him.

Nina looks like a sub.

Mike looks at me and smirks. No one knows we saw that so that was our little secret. "Will I make a youtube channel?" I read. "Well I don't know. Mike has asked me to and all my friends. I just don't know." I say. "I think you should." Mike says. "Should I?" I asked my live. Everyone said yes. Mike grabs my laptop. "Okay what should your channel be called?" Mike asked. "Hmm. OhNoNina." I say. Mike laughs. I smack his arm. "Don't judge me mr mikes dead." I say poking his cheek. "Alright lets use this picture of you smiling." Mike says. "Ew." I cringe. "Someone make me something to do the background with. The winner will receive a free Mike's dead T-shirt." I say. He finished making my YouTube. "Okay guys go subscribe to this little cutie." He says hugging me. "Please." I say. "Lets order taco bell." He says. "Okay then order us taco bell." I say. He nods. "You guys he literally knows my taco bell order. Best boyfriend ever." I sing. "I love you. Just incase I haven't said it today." I say to mike. "You have told me a million times. But I love you too."  He says. I fist pump. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Okay guys. Im gonna end the live soon. So any questions?" I asked.

How did you two meet?
Where are you from?
How old are you?
Is mike mean when you guys argue?

"Um actually we wanted to save that for a video that's gonna be coming out later. Im from New York. I just turned 19. Me and mike haven't had that type of argument yet." I answer. "I mean we could have them. But for me to be yelling at you. You'd have to cheat on me or something." He says. "Id never though." I say. "Hypothetically speaking babe." He says.

"Okay guys Im gonna get off here. Taco bell is here and I just kinda wanna cuddle and eat so I'll go live again soon. Love you guys bye. Say bye michael." I say. "Bye michael." He says. "Smart ass." I say before ending the live. Mike brought our food.

The rest of the night we cuddled until he had to go home. I miss him already.