"Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?" Momo asked. 

"How much can we hurt the other team?" Bakugo asked from next to me. I turned my head and looked at him.  

"Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?" Uraraka asked.

"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or comparative skill?" Iida asked. As people were asking questions All Might cut them off. 

"I wasn't finished talking! Listen up. The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes." All Might said. "But seeing as though there is an odd number, one team will have three people on it." Everyone kind of looked around a little, hoping that they'll be on the same team. "Time's limited, and we'll choose teams by drawing lots!" 

"Isn't there a better way?" Iida asked. 

"Think about it. Pros often have to team up with heroes from other agencies on the spot, so maybe that's the reason we're seeing that here." Midoriya said. 

"He's right." I say agreeing with him.

"Yes, I see. Life is a random series of events. Excuse my rudeness." Iida said, bowing to All Might. I drew from the box and it had an R on it. 

"Alright, young Kohana, seeing that you drew the random, I place you with Team A." All Might said nodding to me, Midoriya and Uraraka. I nodded my head back and stood with them.  He placed our team letters into two boxes. "I declare that the first teams to fight will be... these guys!" He held up our team and team D. We were going up against Bakugo and Iida. I could see Midoriya was nervous about this match because of Bakugo. 

"Midoriya." I say quietly as I walked up next to him, his head snapped in my direction after looking at Bakugo who gave him a glare. "We got this. With the three of us, we can beat them." I say patting his back lightly, he looked back over at Bakugo as I walked away and stood with Uraraka. 

"Bad guys, you can go in and get set up. In five minutes, the good guys will be let loose and the battle will start!" All Might said. I watched as Iida and Bakugo went inside. As Bakugo passed by me, he sent a glare my way, but it wasn't a full on glare, it looked like he was holding back from glaring at me. 

       Uraraka and I stood next to each other as we waited. Vines slowly crawled up my legs to attach to my back as I stood looking at the floor map All Might gave us.

"Ya think they expect us to memorize  this building's floor plan? It's so big! You know. All Might's just as cool in person as he is on television!" I heard Uraraka say. I felt the slight pinch I usually get when the vines full attach themselves on to me. I moved my body around a little bit, as they wrapped themselves around my torso and up around my shoulders resting there until farther notice. "I'm glad he's not threatening us with some kind of punishment like Mr. Aizawa we can relax.... Ah! You're sweating through your costume!" I lifted my head and looked at Midoriya, who was sweating through his costume. 

"Uh, well. It's just because we're up against Kacchan. Plus there's Iida, too." Midoriya said. "We should be on our guard, who knows what they'll pull." 

"Oh, right. Bakugo." Uraraka said. "He's the one who's always making fun of you." 

"And he's amazing." Midoriya said with a sigh. "He can be a real pain, sure. But his strength and confidence, and his ambition. Not to mention his Quirk. They're all so much greater than mine. But that just means I have to do better." Izuku stood up straight and placed his mouth guard on his face. "I refuse to lose today." I smiled at him.