As soon as the door clicked closed me and Oli broke out laughing. He leaned down and threw his head in the crock of my neck and my shoulder as he laughed making me wrap my arms around him and roll us over. When I got on top I just looked down at him smiling as he blinked a couple times a little confused. I grabbed his hands and pinned them to the ground on either side of his head as he had mine.

I had to do it. I had to play this card on him. I leaned down to him inches away from his lips once again before saying. "Just admit it Oli." He looked up at me with the most confused expression on his face. "You know you wanna kiss me." I could feel the warmth of his lips as our lips were only separated by the width of a piece of paper. Thats when he did the unexpected. He pushed himself up with his head crashing his lips against mine. At first I was caught off guard but then I slowly relaxed and gave into the kiss. I had a rush of excitement run through me. I hadnt kissed anyone since Lights, which was about a month ago now. I wanted this so much, and honestly I missed it. Then I realized that this was different. This wasnt a kiss with Lights. Instead it was a kiss with Oli. He was one of my closest friends. Ever since we met in the back of the gym that day weve been bonding. We were inseparable for the last few weeks, putting all of our time into one another.

This was a moment that was worth waiting for.

Roxy's P.O.V.

"Are they done yet?" I whined bending over the armrest of the couch. I was in sight of the kitchen which meant Kellin could hear me. I had my arms out wiht my hands firmly planted on the ground. My hair fell down hanks to gravity, and I could feel my back cracking from the possition I was in.

"I just put them in the oven." He yelled before coming back to the living room with a couple cups of tea. He set them down on the coffee table in front of the main couch and then walked by the couch I was on. He ran his hands along my sides tickling me, which resulted in me flipping over the armrest since Ive very jumpy when I get tickled. I flipped over and fell on my face making him laugh at me.

"Ouch!" I whined just laying on the floor. I held my head to my stomach and rubbed my nose.

"Before you start anything." He walked in front of me and put his hands up in defense. "That was your fault. I didnt push you over."

I stayed quiet because I couldnt really say anything. In fact I didnt even know what to say. All I wanted to do at that moment was punch him because he was right, and I hate being wrong. I rolled over still on the ground Then I looked up at him and held my arms out for him to try and help me up. He did so grabbing on to my hands and yanking me back to my feet. As soon as I got to my feet I threw a punch at his shoulder as a way of revenge.

"Ouch!" He screamed letting his voice crack at the end. His voice was like a damn girls and it was funny to hear his voice crack like a kid going through pubrity. "What was that for?"

"For almost making me break my face." I pouted before walking into the kitchen.

I walked in there and went straight for the bowl of cookie dough. Then I stuck my finger in there to try the batter which always pissed Kellin off. It was just so tempting to irritate him so I had to do it. When he walked in the kitchen a few minutes later his mouth dropped. He ran over to me before tackling me for the bowl. He yanked it out of my grip and then looked down at the bowl, then back at me, letting his head snap up and down.

"My cookies." His voice cracked once again making me laugh.

"Oopsies." I said with a little girl voice as I shrugged my shoulders and smiled innocently.

Right when Kellin opened his mouth to say something there was a knock at the door. We both knew what that meant, our food was here. We had ordered take out from Panda Express almost an hour ago so we were starving. I looked at him and stuck out my tongue before taking off for the door. I almost collided with it as I slid to s stop on the wooden floor. I caught on to the handle before I almost fell and pulled open the door.