Chapter 45

Shu POV

I was walking in the hallway .when  I was suddenly stopped by loud sobbing coming from free 's room. I got concerned and decided to go check on him.

I entered his room only to see him on the ground curled up in blankets. I rush over and hugged him.

"Shh.....free what's wrong?"

He looked up give me .his empty eyes filled with sorrow.

"Valt rejected me"

///////////////

Valt POV

I find myself waking up in the same flower bed. I sighed I must've passed out. My mood swings have been going crazy lately.

I laid in bed thinking about sorting out my feelings and that's what I did.There were so many questions in my head that I asked to myself.

Do I really love free In that way? Or just like a big brother? I was so confused. After a solid three hours of thinking I decided to fall asleep again.

/in dream/

"V...valt?"

"Free?"

Free wrapped his arms around me and started crying. I gained enough courage to hug him back.

"Valt I am so sorry I am sorry for Everything."

"What are you sorry for ?"

"For everything.for not being there when you needed me ,for not knowing how much pain you went through ,not considering your feelings not understanding the real you .for not respecting your decisions for not seeing through here mask."

I sight this was not going to be easy.

"Free I hold no grudge is to you or the others well except for Shu.But We can't  be friends I'm sorry free I do you love you but not in the way you want me too ."

Seeing the heartbroken look in his eyes nearly broke my composure.

"I understand but valt but please come back"

LSorry free but can you blame me for not wanting to come back and I can't even come back Alastair won't let me come back I don't even know what he is or what I am. I want to find what are am first.......So that I can find the heart that I lost so Long ago."

Free was a bit startled not just because of my words but because of how emotionless they were.

"I'm sorry goodbye"

"VALT NOOOOOOO"