sixty eight

PHOEBE'S POV

i'm busy packing the last things in to my suitcase when my mom yells from downstairs.

"hunny, the bus is here!" she yells.

the boys were picking me up with the tourbus at home, so that was nice because otherwise i had to take the metro or the bus and i hated both of them.

"coming!" i yell back while trying to close my crowded suitcase.

i packed way too much for just two months but i'd rather pack too much than too less.

i bumble down the stairs and see my mom. she smiles at me before pulling me into a tight hug.

"i'm going to miss you so much baby." she mumbles.

i smile at her. "i know, i'm going to miss you too." i say.

"but it's only two months, i'll be back before you know."

she wipes away some tears. "i'm so proud of you, you're going to kill it!" she says with a proud smile.

"thanks mom." i say while i pick my suitcase up from the ground.

i quickly get my phone off the charger and pull my jacket on. "it's time to go." i tell her.

mom opens the front door and walks along a bit. zach is waiting for me outside of the tourbus.

we're traveling with 3 busses but luckily i'm at the same bus as the boys and the girls.

when zach sees me, he starts to smile. he walks towards me and gives me a hug.

zach and i are at good terms for now, but we still find it way too awkward to express our feelings or when some of our friends bully us about it.

"are you ready for it, superstar?" i ask. he laughs at the nickame and nods. "what about you?"

"i'm a little nervous, but that'll go away i guess." i say unsure.

"it'll be okay, you're voice is unreal." he smiles.

zach looks over at my mom and smiles before walking towards her. "hi mrs thompson."

"hi zach, do you want to pay close attention to my girl? i don't want anything to happen with my baby." she asks.

"mom!" i call ashamed. zach laughs at me before facing my mom again.

"i will do." he says smiling at her.

"well, it's time to go, i guess." mom mumbles.

i pull her into a last hug while zach quickly puts my suitcase in the luggage compartment.

after i say goodbye to my mom, zach and i walk into the tourbus smiling at eachother, not knowing that this tour will bring a lot of drama.

THE END.

OF BOOK ONE

STAY TUNED.