fifty seven

PHOEBE'S POV

"girls? it's time to go." maddie says. gabbie looks at me. "are you sure you want to go? you look a little nervous?" i bite my lip.

"yeah, i'm just nervous to see zach i guess. i told him i was over him while in fact i'm not." i sigh.

tate takes my hand. "it's going to be okay, we're there too and there are a lot of other people. you may not even see him tonight." she says trying to brighten my mood.

i personally don't think i won't see him tonight but i decide to just nod and smile at her.

i sigh and take one last look in the mirror. "okay, let's go." i say.

when we arrive, the garden is already full of drunk people or people who are smoking.

tate, gabbie, maddie and christina smile at eachother; clearly in the mood for a good party.

they start walking trough all the people to the front door.

when we're inside gabbie grabs my hand and drags me to the kitchen.

she picks up two red cups and pours in some vodka. she hands me one and smiles.

"shot!" she yells. i do what she says and feel the alcohol burn in my throat.

she laughs and pours a new drink in our cups. "let's find the boys, shall we?" she asks. i just nod and follow her.

i feel some people touch me but just shrug it off. "jack!" gabbie screams.

she lets go of my hand and hugs her boyfriend. the other three girls are hugging their boyfriends as well. i feel a little awkward and play with my bracelet.

the boys notice and pull me in for a hug. "come here pheebs, we're gonna have some fun tonight." daniel says. i smile at him.

it's past midnight when i'm sitting next to gabbie at the toilets. i hold up her hair while she's throwing up. she went way to far and almost threw up in the living room.

i'm pretty drunk myself but i keep telling myself to stay aware of what's happening tonight. i don't want to make some dumb decisions and i also really want to stay away from zach.

maddie told me she saw him in the garden an hour or so ago and she said he also was pretty drunk.

i look at gabbie who fell asleep. i sigh and smile at my drunk friend. i pick her up and go upstairs with her.

i walk into jack his room. i quickly help her change and lay her down in jack his bed.

i close the door after me and sigh. i want to go downstairs until i see zach's room. the door is slightly open. i can't help myself and open the door a little more. i enter his room and shut the door behind me.

i sit down at his bed and drop my head on his pillow. without even noticing i smell at his pillow, it smells like him.

i smile but cringe at myself after doing it. this is so cliche: going to a party at your ex's house, being drunk, smelling at his pillow and realizing you're still madly in love with him.

i sigh and sit up. i look up when the door suddenly opens. zach appears. fuck fuck fuck.

"phoebe?" he asks. i want to say something but i just can't. "what are you doing in my room? are you okay?" he asks worried.

i'm confused, maddie told me he was drunk but he doesn't even look tipsy. "i- uh, s-sorry i shouldn't even be here." i stutter.

zach sits down next to me. "no, it's okay. i was looking for you and gabbie actually." he says.

i look at him confused. "why?" he sighs. "i don't know but jack was worried cuz he had not seen you guys in a hour or something, so i told him to look for you cuz i'm the least drunk." he explains.

"oh, have you even drank one drink? you look sober." i say giggling. ew why did i giggle?

he laughs. "yeah, i had a few drinks at the beginning of the evening but i don't get drunk that fast and i also wasn't really in the mood." he says.

i look at him. "believe me, i wasn't either. but here i am, drunk as fuck." i laugh while i roll my eyes.

he smiles at me. "yeah but you're a lightweight." he says.

i look into his eyes. "it sucks." i say pouting.

without thinking about the consequences, i lay my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around him.

zach gasps. "w- what are you doing?" he asks. i giggle. "hugging you." he sighs. "maybe it's better if you go get some sleep." he says.

"i'm driving home with the girls and they're still partying." i tell him.

"just sleep her okay? the girls are probably staying here as well and if not i'll drive you home tomorrow." he promises.

i sigh and nod. i lie down and try to unbuckle my belt. "can you help me?" i ask zach.

he gasps. geez how many times is this boy going to gasp?

"uhm, i don't think you'll be happy about it tomorrow if i'll help you change." he says.

"just help me please, i don't want to sleep in my jeans." i sigh while rolling my eyes.

zach steps over to me and puts one hand on my hip. he loosens my belt and then slowly pulls my pants down.

he looks up at me and licks his lips. he's so hot.

he stands up and looks in my eyes, one hand still on my hip. "z-zach." i whisper. i look at his lips and don't hesitate.

i press my lips at his. he's in shock at first but goes with it a few seconds later. the kiss is passionate and full of love. i missed him so much.

when we pull back, zach looks at me a little insecure. "i'm sorry we shouldn't have done that, you're drunk. you're gonna hate me tomorrow." he stresses.

i smile. "i promise you i won't get mad. i still love you zachary." i say.

"can i borrow a shirt? i want to sleep in one of your shirts." i ask. he nods and hands me a fresh shirt.

i shake my head. "i want a worn one." i smile. he smiles at me and takes his shirt off. "here ya go." he says.

i look at his muscular breast. we both look at each other blushing.

"can you turn around? i want to change." i ask. he nods and turns around.

i quickly remove my top and bra and pull his shirt over my head.

"you can turn around." i say. he turns around and smiles at me.
"cute." he whispers thinking i wouldn't hear it.

"uh where do i sleep?" i ask. "you can sleep in my bed, i'll sleep in the guest room." he says.

i lie down in his bed and fold the blankets over me. "can you sleep with me tonight?" i ask.

he bites his lip. "please." i beg, knowing he can't resist that.

"alright." he pulls his jeans down and switches it for a pair of sweatpants.

he lies down next to me. i lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him.

he throws the blanket over us and presses a kiss on my head.

"goodnight phee." he says before i close my eyes and doze off.

[ this is the first time i've written a fully chapter in english, so i'm sorry if there are some typos etc. i just really wanted to write a pov chapter sooo ]