*first period*
first period is the worst. mr. wilson always gives the hardest homework. and he knows he has the hardest class- like what even is geographical history? i bet nobody even has that class.
my thoughts are disturbed by a very aggravated zion sitting next to me in our usual seats in the empty back table.
" what's up with you? you've been acting kinda weird lately." I ask him.
" nothing. it's nothing. i'm fine,"
" ok god, don't need to give an attitude all the time."

the rest of the day went by normally, except for lunch and the other classes i had with z and e.... it's really starting to annoy me how rude they've been acting towards me.

ethan💖:

hey lei. i was wondering if
you wanted to hang out
sometime. maybe friday?

hey e. friday sounds good i just need
to know when and where so i can dress right

perfect. but it's a surprise🖤

ok see you friday :)

*friday*
Today is my date with ethan and i'm pretty excited. since tiana was busy babysitting her little sister, i called over my other best friend who isn't zion, leilani. ethan told me that the date was a surprise and to dress comfortably. which, i learned doesn't mean "sweats and a hoodie" for a date. leilani dressed me up in this:

i put my hair up and did a neutral makeup look

*after date*
the date with ethan was fun, he took me to see my favorite movie "the hate you give" at a drive-in movie theater. after, we went to his house and hung out for a while, but it got late so i left.

*at home*
"Leila where the hell have you been? you haven't been answering any of my texts or calls? it's 2:00 am!" Zion scolded.
"Zion you're not my dad, i can go where i please! and besides, if i told you it wouldn't make the situation any better."
"you were with that ethan kid weren't you? ugh leila how many times do i have to tell you he's bad news! i'm telling you, if you keep up you'll just end up broken and i hate to see you that way again."
"oh, so now we're bringing up the past?! listen zion, jacob was a mistake, and i had my doubts from the start. ethan is good to me, better than jacob ever was. i know you're just looking out but please, for my sake, trust me on this one. and if in the end, i am heartbroken i want you there. not to say i told you so, to comfort me, the way you've always been there for me."
"are you being serious?! i can't believe for even a second you'd doubt my loyalty to you as a friend. i'll always be there for you. and i trust that you'd do the same for me. it's just different for me, leila you have to understand. i know how guys like ethan can act, and i don't want that for you. you deserve so much better than him. you deserve someone like m-..... someone who'll always be there for you, through your ups and downs."
"zion....i- i don't know what to say to that. i didn't think it was that serious. i mean obviously we're going to love and support each other forever but if you really thought that badly of ethan you shouldn't have been so condescending at first."
"i know and i'm sorry let me make it up to you, lei."
"how?"
"just let me show you"

SMUT WARNING! SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE

zion reached his hands behind my head, gently, and leaned forward. he stopped just before my lips and looked into my eyes. at this point, my breathing was beginning to get shaky. as we stared into each other's eyes.
zion asked, "can i?" and i simply nodded my head. it didn't take long for him to press his lips against mine, it took me a moment to recognize the situation, but i quickly reacted and kissed back. as the kiss turned more and more intense, we broke apart for air.
zion leaned his forehead against mine and told me, "i didn't realize why i was acting the way i was about ethan until i realized that i was jealous because someone else was getting the attention i craved from you. i always thought it was a protection mechanism, but it was jealousy and-"
i cut zion off of his rant with my lips.
"i didn't realize how much i needed you either, z."
after i said those words, his eyes turned dark and he smashed his lips against mine. this time, i was ready, i wanted it. the simple kiss quickly turned into a make out session, and zion, without breaking the kiss, picked me up and walked me to his room.
he placed me down on his bed and once again asked me, "can i?", while pulling at the hem of my shirt. once again, i only nodded.
"use your words, babygirl. i need to know for sure.", at these words alone, i've never wanted anything more. "please," i told him breathlessly, desperate for more contact.
he took off my shirt and quickly went to kiss me again, slowly making his way to my neck and down my body, searching for my sweet spot. once he found it, right behind my ear, i whimpered at the feeling of his mouth against my skin. zion kissed all the way down to my jeans, looking up at me, again, for confirmation. i nodded and he unbuckled them and threw them to the now building pile of clothes. as he was making his way back to me, he took off his shirt and sweats too.
"are you sure you want this, lei? because we can stop at any time".
"z, stop taking so damn long"
i pulled him closer to me and pressed our lips together. his tongue slid across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. i gave it to him and he immediately began to explore my mouth, me doing the same. as our tongues fought for dominance, i gave in and let zion take control.
he reached his hands behind my back and unclipped my bra. he moved his head down to my chest and gave equal attention to either of my boobs, kissing his way down to the hem of my panties. he slid them down my legs and stared in awe of my glistening core. we kept eye contact as he slowly put his fingers into his mouth, coating them in his saliva to more easily spread my pooling core. he reached his hand down and moved his fingers along my wet folds.
even the smallest amount of contact with him was indescribable.  without warning, he stuck his middle finger inside of me and began to pump and curl his finger, searching again for my spot.

zions pov
i noticed her too focused on me to realize that i was already reaching my hand down to her core. i caught her off guard when i stuck my middle finger inside of her. as i was searching for her spot, i started to curl my fingers, to elevate her experience. it wasn't until i pumped and curled at just the right time that she yelled out the sweetest sound to ever spill from her mouth, my name.

regular pov
"ZION" i yelled at the top of my lungs, arching my back as he had hit me in all the right places. a smirk grew on his face as he quickened his pace, repeatedly hitting the same spot over and over. my legs began to shake as my stomach started to tighten. "zion", i whispered out, "i'm so close". "hold it for me, babygirl. i need you to wait for me. ok mamas?". at this point, the pleasure he was giving me was too much for me to even speak, i could only nod my head. zion, still keeping his now two fingers inside of me moved his mouth against my core and hummed, sending vibrations throughout my whole body. it sent me over the edge as i climaxed onto zions face. "i didn't say to let go yet, princess.", zion told me in the most innocent voice while having my juices flow down his chin.
he moved his head up to my own and pressed our lips together, making me taste myself.
"hey, z?"
"yeah, lei?"
"we should do that more often, no?"
"well considering we both seem pretty tired out, i think we have to."
"wdym HAVE to?"
"well, you never returned the favor. and i'm sure after your long day and super cute date with ethan, you don't have the energy to go another round for me."
"boy if you don't-..... i hate it when you're right, i'm tired asf. but just, stay with me please."
"i'll always be here for you, babygirl."
END OF SMUT SCENE

eek so much action in just the first part🥵🥴
~ leila