Who dat? Who dat? It ain't I-G-G-Y { Ch. 30}

Start from the beginning

" Ahhhh we're finally in here!" I said and I was immediately was shushed by Dingo.

" Be quiet! The guards will hear us!" He whispered to me in a harsh voice.

" There are guards still here!?!?" I panicked.

"Yes Stupid!" Caleb barked at me.

 " Who goes there!?!?" A booming voice questioned us from one of the corridor.

"Ughh RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!" Dingo yelled in a loud whisper voice.

We quickly ran down the corridor that led away from the voice.

As we were running a hand grabbed all of us back behind a corner into a closet.

" Who the fuck are you?!" I yelled at whoever pulled us behind the corner.

" Shut the fuck up unless you want to be killed." A girly voice shushed us.

" But who are you?!" Caleb asked suspiciously.

" My name is Fira and I'm the Fire Bender..." A girl said as she suddenly lit a flame in her hand and that illluminated her features and us to her.

She had long, slick black hair that fell down to just above her butt.

She had deathly red peircing eyes and she had beautiful sun kissed skin.

" Dang you're hot!" Caleb commented.

" No YOU ARE hot!" Dingo said.

All of us including Fira turned to look at Dingo.

" Whatcha looking at bitches?! You didn't know that I am a skinny gay bastard?" He asked sassily.

We all broke out into laughter and brought Dingo into a bear hug.

" Ehhh don't fucking touch my hair..." Dingo whispered virociously into our ears.

Fira broke out in light laughter before turning super serious. ( WHY SO SERIOUS BOOOOOOO?!? Sorry I had to ;3)

" You guys! Are you lot trying to find Alexandria?" Fira asked.

" Yes how come?" I asked the mysteriousred eyed girl.

" I ask because she is up 5 more levels and she is attacking people whil in a deep sleep and that is just not possible... nada not possible. I've  been around for a long time so I know that this has never happened before." She explained.

" Oh... I heard it's kind of crazy, ya know I'm actually Alexandria's brother. I'm her other half and I also share in the nature powers." I told her proudly.

" I knew it.." She muttered before strutted out of the closet.

She turned back and asked us if we were coming and we immediately followed after her like lost puppies.

" So are we getting close?" Dingo asked for like the 20th time.

" Shut the fuck up or I'll shut you up." Fira snapped losing her patient.

" Are. We. There. Yet???" Dingo asked again.

" AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Fira screamed out.

Fira yelled some profantities out and slammed her fist into the wall and the whole entire wall insinerated.

Her face was bright red and her hair was in flames.

" Don't make me mad!!!!!" She yelled at us.

" So you're not mad right now..? Geez..." Caleb commented.

SHe turned around and then looked at the wall she burned down with a ounch and I noticed her eyes fixing onto something in particular... The color from her face drained and she gasped in surprise.

" Alexandria Rose?" She breathed out.

We all turned and saw Alex lying in all her glory on the hospital bed asleep.

" Oh my gosh... It's her!!!" I cried rejoicefully.

I ran to her bed and put my hand on her shoulder and vines immediately swarmed out of her hands and rapped around my ankles pulled me to the ground.

I quickly formed a cloud to carry me away and out of the vineyard trap.

" She thinks we are the bounty hunters..." Caleb told us.

" Well you kind of are one haha." Dingo said laughing.

" Shut up dude." Caleb said back sternly.

"haha... hahahhahahahhaha!" Dingo just randomely burst into a fit of laughter and was soon on the floor crying in periods of laughter while Fira was yelling at Caleb in Spanish and Alex decided to start using even more of her powers against me.

I'm older than her and she has more skill than I could ever have.

She's brilliant and all but her shooting lightning bolts at me isn't that pleasent tbh.

So to sum it up, all of us were kind of preoccupied when suddenly the door burst open and there stood some random girl, and known of us recognized her.

" Who dat? Who dat?" Dingo whispered.

" Hey I'm Occiana and I'm here to help you guys." She spoke loudly towards us.

" Well it ain't I- G - G - Y...." I said back and that made Dingo snicker.

What a little barnacle..

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guyz! Sorry I'm late at updating!

This week has been so busy and I didn't even have time to check the spelling on the so I'm sorry if some things are spelt wrong and soound weird.

I will be updating in 2 days ( November 1st) because it's the 1 year anniversary of my account! :)

Also sorry this was such a short chapter... I havent had any time to write this :P

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and liked all the new characters.

Love ya'll,

~ Alexandria :3