The magic orb

POV ALEXANDRIA

I was running through Sky's house trying to find the magic orb...

The magic orb controls all nature.

"Dammit Sky!! Fucking laser traps!" I whispered yelled.

I soon found I under his bed..

I smirked. Nice hiding spot you dumb ass I thought.

I quickly gathered my stuff and ran out of his house.

Right when I got into my car his truck pulled up.

I then speeded off into the night.

***next morning***

"GOODMORNING RISE AND SHINE SABRINA!!!" i yelled as I walked into her room.

She then quickly knocked me off of my feet and flipped me....

SHE FLIPPED ME!!!

"Wtf Sabrina?!?"i said smirking.

"Don't ever do that... ever."then she quickly hustled out of the room that's strange.

"What wrong Sabrina?" I asked.

"Nothing leave me alone!"

"Is it because of Bodil?"

She spun around an looked me stern in the eyes.

"Don't ever mention his name AGAIN!!

"Okay okay sheesh someone's acting like a cranky old lady today!"

Today I was going to my favorite lake in SeaSide ( not sure if this is a real place so whatever)

I was going there to practice with my new toy ( magic orb I stole)

I rode up when I saw none other than fucking Team Crafted...

"Shit!" I cursed lightly.

I left the orb under a few blankets and got out my car and locked it.

I leisurely walked towards them in my silk white and pastel pink dress.

My green eyes brightly stood out with the mascara I was wearing.

I did a few quick stretches because I am trained in martial arts... no need to braaggggg but I have a black belt BAAMMM!!!

I tripped Bodil and kicked him right in the groin.

He yelped like I cared.

I turned around and saw the rest looking at me. I walked closer and flipped Martin and Sky easily like a snap of the finger.

The rest scooted away as I smirked.. I walked closer to Bodil and got my daggers out ( I'm also trained with daggers)

I bent down, while holding my knee on his stomach so he wouldn't move, and held the dagger to his throat.

I brought my face to his ear and whispered...

"What did you do to Sabrina?"

His eyes opened wider and he started shaking..

WOW! dramaticcc

**okay guys I will add more to this tomorrow so be waiting for me to post the rest ;) ***

(still Alexandria's POV)

Everything happened so quickly... I didn't realize what was happening.

Soon I was in a dark room surrounded by the Team Crafted group... CRAP!

I felt so helpless around them. Sabrina, Roxianne, Crystal, and Fira weren't with me so I was a bit scared but I have to bring my courage up to get out of this pit.

" So... How's the weather?..."I asked shyly but with slight courage.

"We know what you did.. YOU STOLE THE MAGIC ORB!!!" yelled Jason.

woah news spreads quickly...

The door flew open and there stood my team!!!

BOOOOO--YAAAA!!!!

Then everyone stared at me..

"Did I just say that out loud??"

Everyone nodded..

"crap." I said under my breath.

Sabrina then quickly flipped her daggers into stealth position and lunged towards Bodil..

Strange I bet she was all depressed about him since she's had a crush on him for like EVER!

"YOU DIE NOW!" Yelled a obviously flustered Sabrina.

It all happened so quickly and before I knew it Bodil dodged, tucked and rolled under her legs, and tripped her.

"Girls lets go." I yelled trying to help Sabrina.

All the others were fighting the other guys...I still haven't told them about me stealing the magic orb, Oh WELLLLLL! -___-

"Woah that's graphic guys!" I shrieked.

It looked like they were about to kiss (Sabrina and Bodil)

I did a ariel and cut a slit into his neck grabbed Sabrina's arm and we scurred outside.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey ya'll so I finished that chapter there's a picture on the side of Sabrina... So this chapter is mostly about Sabrina, Bodil, an how I (Alexandria, ME) stole the magic orb.

If you think it's annoying how I type a bunch of ... then just tell me cause I will take that into consideration... ( see how I did that right there HAHAHA ^_^)

I am going to post a conversation of how it's like planning these chapters out with my friends...

And everyone should read the book of random it's hilarious ( as @alycat63 said)

well love ya'll

NIGHT :3

- Alexandria  ( picture of Sabrina in link below ;) )

 http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EmberFoxHeart/media/3534dj7_zps3bb5d60e.jpg.html