Traitors and Rivals {Ch.29 }

*Rewind*

" What?" I breathed out.

" Yeah your younger sister Alexandria is in this building right now sending out powerful strikes upon our people... But the weird thing is that she's unconscious at the moment... " He explained.

" And how exactly do you know his?"

" Max told us." He said simply.

" Who's Max?"

* fast forward *

TROYE'S POV

Who's Max I thought....

" Um.... Max is the head lab dude.. I'm not really sure who he is, all I know is that he's giving us an awful amount of information about Alexandria..." Caleb explained to me.

" And why would he do that isn't he on their side?" I asked.

" He's leaking information because he wants Alexandria dead..." He let out with a sigh.

My eyes widened and my heart rushed... Why would anyone want Alexandria dead? Even though I don't know her personally, I do know that all of this just doesn't add up.

" Why ? " I questioned Caleb again.

" I have no idea dude. But we are going to find out. I'm sick of being the bad guy, so you and I are going to go and find her and we're not going to let the rest of my team find out that we left. Am I clear?" He asked me sternly.

" Yes, we're clear 'Caleb'... But I'm going to need my powers back to actually do some destruction..." I told him.

" Oh yeahhh about that....."

MAX'S POV

I can't believe they fell for this...

Yeah I dislike Alexandria with a passion, that has yet to be resolved.

All of the lock down, the worrying, oh and not to mention testing on Alex's brain. That was such a good plan to be honest. If only she would've died like planned...

I have to keep this is a secret so no one will find out.

I should've thought this through a little bit better so I wouldn't have to be stuck down in the deepest basement with all these dimwits and not to mention emotional girl over there.

Where did she even come from?

Oh well but she better get her act together before I go all ninja turtle on her!

I shook my head out of my daze of thought as Bodil walked towards me with a misleadingly sad expression on his face... Does he... Like Sabrina?

"Let me guess, she's still sad that she left Alexandria up there all alone?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes and it hurts me to see her in such distress, ya know?" Bodil asked me like a love sick puppy.

Also call me a carpenter because I nailed it!!! Eh ehhhh??!

For the bad guy I'm pretty funny.

It's so funny how they didn't even figure out that I set this whole thing up and how it's not a 'coincidence'!

"Max?" Bodil snapped me out of another one of my dazes.

"Oh yeah right... I feel really bad for her." I said acting sincerely.