Who dat? Who dat? It ain't I-G-G-Y { Ch. 30}

Start from the beginning

" About thattttt....." Caleb said finally speaking.

" WHAt?!?" I practically screeched.

" Yeah... Ya know I found out a few hours ago that you actually do have your powers back....." He said carefully.

" YOU LITTLE BITCH BARNACLE TURD... FREAKING STUPID!!!!!" I yelled at Caleb.

" hahahhaa yeah sorry bro.."

" Whatever with you..." I mumbled.

Dingo chuckled and told us that we should probably get going in his 'posh' english accent.

Yeah he's british.....

" So where do we go first?" I asked Dingo and Caleb as we stood outside of the huge building that Alex was locked up in.

" Well first thing first- - "

" ON DA REALIST!!!" I sang/ yelled cutting Caleb off.

" Is this dude high or something mate?" Dingo asked Caleb.

" Idk I've been wondering the sae thing though...." Caleb replied.

" I'M NOT HIGH!!! IT'S JUST THAT  IGGY IGGY IS DA BAE!!!!!!!" I yelled back at them.

" He's high.." Caleb whispered back to DIngo and they both broke out in laughter.

" Anywayssss..... Yeah um Troye you will hae to use you nature bender power stuff to dig a massive hole in the ground because we dontknow the passcode to get through these gate... And also I've heard that the whole underground basement area has experience a earth quake like thing and they are all stuck down there..." Caleb informed us.

" So Max is also stuck down there?" I asked.

" Yes he is and I dobt he will be getting out of there any time soon."

After discussing a few other topics, I decided it would be best for me to create the hole.

Obviously I was going to call upon my bunny frends to help me dig cause I saving my major power sourced for later.

" YODALAHIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed to call all the bunnies out to help me.

Bunnies from far and low came to me at my command to dig a big ass freaking hole to save Alexandria.

" HElloooo BunnIes!" I telled once again so that everyone could hear me.

Caleb and Dingo looked clearly confused but I just shrugged it off.

" THUMPERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled for the king of the bunny army.

Hopping his way over to me he sniffed my feet to recognize who I was.

" helloooooooo..." He said in a deep quiet voice.

" I will be needing your assistance Thumper in digging a huge hole to save my sister Alexandria from the evil Max!" I told him

" Aww yassss Obi One Conobiiiii..... We will do this in return for years of produce... And remember we are vegetarians so that means we wants carrots!" Thumpr told me.

" Yes we will make that happen!" I replied cheerfully.

Getting into position, they started digging like no tomorrow and soon enough we had a huge tnnel to go through to get into the building.

Dirty, Thumper hopped out of the dirt to bid me farewell.

And then without any questions, Dingo, Caleb, and I trudged through the tunnel to finally make our way into the vast buliding.