🅂🅄🄲🄲🅄🄱🅄🅂 3

Vote and comment a lot please so I know if I should continue the story!!!

Previously on Succubus
After Onika left I quickly put all of my things up and I tidied my desk before locking up and leaving my room. I made my way to the car and got in, starting the engine and driving home. All I could think about on my way home was Onika. Her scent was stuck on me and that jolt is still felt on my fingertips. I hope she doesn't freak out when I tell her. Who are you kidding Bey? You know for a fact that she's gonna freak out when we tell her.

Bey POV

     Alright it's currently six o'clock and Nicki is supposed to be here by seven

     Alright it's currently six o'clock and Nicki is supposed to be here by seven. I've cleaned the house, replaced the air freshener plug-ins and changed clothes so that I didn't look a mess. I wanted to make everything right for when I tell her. I know she's probably gonna freak out when I do, but it won't be beneficial for either one of us if I don't. Today was especially hard for us because it was one of the days where Onika's hormones flipped their shit and had her turned on all day. Like her scent was EVERYWHERE and it was so intoxicating. I had to endure a whole class without fucking her like I've wanted to or messing with her in any way. I've noticed over time that she's progressively getting worse and worse in terms of her demon trying to release itself when it's around me and Onika has not one clue. Hopefully I can help her out with that some IF she doesn't run away before then.

So how are we gonna approach this?

Im gonna try and ease into it, although there really isn't an easy way to say "Hi! I'm a succubus and you're my soulmate"

Well good luck! I'm glad mom made YOU the voice of our human form.

Shut up Giselle!

You can't make me!

I bet yo- *sniff* *sniff*... she's here! Wait it's only six thirty!

You told her to be early dumbass! For a girl with tons of degrees, you sure aren't very bright sometimes, but anyways that's my cue to sit back and watch shit go down.

Fuck you G!

No, but I'm pretty sure Onika wants to haha.

     Giselle then quieted down, leaving me to face reality.

*ding dong* The doorbell rung, making me do a once over of the house before walking to open the door. As soon as I did I was hit with her scent again making me groan inside. She had changed into something more comfortable I'm guessing since she didn't wear this this morning. She now had on a black crop top with pink writing all over it, black leggings that showed her ass perfectly, and a pair of black boots on. Her hair was straight and she overall looked fantastic. Why is she so fucking perfect?