Shoto Todoroki [ Force marriage Scenario ]

Start from the beginning

She was taken to the mental hospital.. and Shoto.. he had no one to talk to and it's only been me who's allowed to be with him during training or other time that he would cry after countless of training or... Is it beating up. Despite of that.. he refrains talking to me.. I was thought first aid because of Shoto however.. it pains me I couldn't heal him properly.. each and every day he gets new wounds that made me decide.. to look for an option.. a fast way to heal Shoto..

I know my quirk and it's not my mom's.. I discovered my quirk because of a letter mom left me that Todoroki-san didn't read.. some thought I was quirkless but it's just that I'm not stealing anyone's quirk making them quirkless.. Todoroki-san even thought the same but I explained my situation.. even telling him when I find someone who doesn't want a quirk.. I'll take it from them..

On my way back home from school together with Shoto.. we normally pass by an old lady who normally sits at a chair watching the sky.. I greet her everyday whenever I see her and when I got a chance to sneak out of the house during Shoto's training and Fuyumi's on her way out to buy something.. I sit with that old lady till she told me about her quirk.. it is a healing quirk.. one touch.. she can heal anyone she like and thought it's a good quirk that i ask her to heal Shoto sometime but she's already a hundred year old lady and couldn't use her quirk properly.

So I asked her if she could give me the quirk instead.. she said it was impossible but.. I told her no.. I was just waiting.. I was looking for someone who could give me her quirk and the old lady said she was waiting as well..  that I didn't understand at first but she gladly gave her quirk but after taking the quirk.. she passed away..

I made a crime.. I killed her after taking the quirk and I was asked by the police.. Todoroki-san got mad at me because of what I did but later.. it was discovered that the old lady's quirk keeps her alive that's why she reached her hundred year and it would be longer if I didn't take her quirk..

After the incident, her relatives visits me and thanked me for getting the quirk.. it had been a long wish for the old lady to die already.. she wanted to be with her husband who died fourty years ago before she dies and they never sue for for the old lady's life.

They allowed me to use her quirk and up until now.. I kept healing Shoto.. not because Todoroki-san ordered like Shoto thinks but of my own will with the mindset of wanting to protect him through healing that I ended up falling for him for a reason I wasn't sure of since he's never shown any care but.. Shoto thought I was Todoroki-san's little puppet that up until now.. he probably hates me.

I followed him whenever he goes and do whatever he says. I never said no even when he says to leave him alone. I just want him to like me.. or even just be friends would be enough for me..

Middle school it's me who makes his lunch and we share in one large bento.. Fuyumi helped me convince him to eat with me every lunch time after countless of time Shoto ditch me at the rooftop to eat with him privately so he wouldn't be bothered if someone sees us. It ended till the end of middle school, where i still hope he would warm up to me..

Todoroki-san refer Shoto and I to UA Academy however he's not even sure if I could stand it there within the hero course because of the quirk I currently have that he took me to his agency and i saw quite a lot of people willing to give their quirk.. most of them are old hero veterans back in the old days wanting me to have their quirk and give to others who are quirkless aspiring heroes.

It was a secret meeting between Todoroki-san and them because of my father.. I took a quirk.. it was the strongest one making me a high breed like Shoto that would be registered at UA Academy.. the quirk I have has the most attack power balancing the quirk I got from the old lady..