Unable to deny himself the allure of Khushi Guptas beauty the monster replied to with a hint of his trademark smirk. And in a while the yawning hazel pupils of his queen locked with his own wonderstuck by his return. The surprise combined with happiness on her beautiful face pleased him to the core. So closing the distance between them the creature sauntered  across the road where stood an astonished Khushi. Chuckling at her too obvious disbelief Raizada could not help but plant a rough kiss on her forehead.

He had come all the way from Mumbai to ensure that his woman did not misunderstand him however Khushis message had changed the equation that they shared. And now there was no need for any clarifications.

Even as these thoughts made home in his mind Arnav Singh Raizada did not fail to notice the restlessness of his precious prey as soon as his lips made contact with her babysoft skin. Neither did his eyes miss the quick flutter of her beautiful and long lashes. Trying to keep his desires at bay the monster held Khushi by her elbow and pulled her away from the crowd around the bus stop. Out of the corner of his eye he observed how lost she appeared. Hmmm. So the woman gets affected by my touch. Interesting. He mused.

And in a few seconds the two souls one light and the other dark sat behind the wheel with seatbelts in place. OPRs firm hands grabbed the steering and with a whoosh sound he drove away his SUV which held a precious and fragile cargo. His very own Khushi.

###

The ride to Laxmi Nagar in the all too familiar vehicle was filled with an awkward silence for Khushi Kumari Gupta. Not to forget she was being electrocuted by the piercing gaze of her own personal chauffer and Boss Mr. Raizada. He had not spoken a word since the text that she had received a while ago. Apparently the man believes that actions speak louder than words. Maybe thats the reason that he is staring at her so intensely thought a terrified Khushi with her eyes placed deliberately on the road.

But the silence is killing her.

She really wants him to talk.

To say something. Anything.

However being quiet is not a trait of Khushi Gupta. As we know. Henceforth the woman finally opened her mouth breaking the calm atmosphere.

Howcome you returned so early?? What about the board meeting? And do you..do you always keep an eye on me? Previously you found me at the temple and today also you were watching my via the CCTV!!!! Hello? I am talking to you Mr. Raizada??

Enjoying her questions the man smirked in return and stopped the car at one corner of a street close to Laxmi Nagar. Wanting to rile her further he could not help but respond.

Do I make you nervous dear?

His question was followed by a mutual eye lock. For a second the lady' irritation disappeared and Arnav Singh Raizada saw only wonder lacing her face. But the look vanished quickly only to be replaced by lividness. Like a cute and angry kitten. His kitten. He thought.

You cannot answer a question with another question. You keep an eye on me right?

I do Ms. Gupta. Its something that I am fond of.

She visibly flinched at his quick response. She was expecting another round of flirting and teasing by Mr. Raizada but this man never does anything as per her expectations.Looking away she keenly stared at the dashboard. Its not easy to face the intense orbs of this intense and overwhelming man.

You..YOU! You are Unbelievable! How can you....? Why do you have to have such control freak tendencies?!?

Increasing her frustrations further the man simply smiled in her direction. His calm and composed demeanor agitated her mind.