"Even better! See you then!"

She hangs up the phone and I notice that Miles has made his way down the tree.

"You good buddo?" I pat his shoulder.

"Yeah...I thought that was it for me."

"Oh sweetie...just wait." I laugh and give him a hug.

"Well, I gotta blast. Kenzie is going to 'doll me up' for graduation tomorrow and wants me to come over and figure out what i'm going to wear." I roll my eyes with a smile.

"I thought I was coming over tonight?" Miles takes off his mask.

"You still are. You and Daniel will have the apartment to yourselves." I shrug and start to walk back to my car. Then I turn around sharply causing Miles to jump. "But if you trash the place you won't leave until you and Daniel pick it up."

"Sheesh, yes ma'am."

"Look at you being all 'Enforcer of Rules'." Peter waves his hands in the air and elbows Miles and they both laugh.

"I just don't want my apartment to be trashed." I smile. "Good day to you good Sirs, I will see you both shortly." I do a mock bow and jog to my car. I shortly stop since I haven't worked out in.....never mind. That's too embarrassing to admit to myself.

I get in the car and hit shuffle on my playlist, and of course the first song to play is the extraordinary, fantabulous, not to mention iconic....Alexander Hamilton.

I soon arrive at Kenzie's, after speeding the whole time, and she opens the door before I get the chance to.

"YOU'RE HERE! I HAVE THE PERFECT OUTFIT FOR YOU!! COME!! COME!!"

"Nice to see you too." I laugh as she drags me upstairs to her room.

"Now you're gonna have to work with me here...I know you're not a huge fan of dresses and showing skin-"

"Kenzie..." I raise an eyebrow.

"But the dress is so gorgeous and it goes GREAT with your skin tone- you're going to love it-"

"Kenzie."

"Then the shoes-"

"KENZIE!"

She looks up at me like a deer in headlights. "Yes?" she smiles.

"Just show me the damn dress will you?"

Her grin becomes 10x bigger and runs into her closet.

I sigh and fall back on her bed.

"Okay! Here it is!!" She comes back with some silver stilettos and a red dress.

My mouth drops when she brings out the dress.

"OH MY GOSH (Y/N)!! YOU ACTUALLY LIKE IT!!!"

I stand up and get closer to admire it.

"Woah..." It's silly to the touch, the silk glides under my hand.

"Go try it on!! You just gotta!!" I nod slowly and go to the bathroom to try it on.

I slip on the dress and smile as I fix the lumps in it. I turn around to look at myself in the mirror and almost burst out laughing. The dress is beautiful, but my hair...it looks, not okay.

I walk out and Kenzie gasps. "HOLY SHIT (Y/N)!!!"

"But my hair." I chuckle to myself.

"Sweetie, psh, I can fix that easy. Go get changed back into normal clothes and i'll see what I can do with your hair."

"Thanks Kenzie."

"Hey, I am your best friend for a reason." She smiles and flips her hair.

-
-
-

{A/N ouuuu here we go!! Almost MIT time!! It's about to get SPICY up in here!!!! I have so much planned, I'm so excited. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me for more updates!!

I hope you all have an amazing day/night ♥️ Love you guys :))}

August 12, 2019

Word Count: 1,106