Them & Us (Familiar) : B.T

{Hello, everyone! This is my first imagine that's not Jonas related. I'm excited about it. I hope that the anon that requested it likes it. Anyway, without further ado, THEM & US}

Pairing: Bartosz Tiedemann x Reader

Requested: Yes

+ Is it possible to request a Bartosz x reader where the reader and him are together, thinking they are alone the whole night and his parents walking in on them being love sick dorks? Thank you lots!

Key: y/n - your name

Today seemed like it would never end. Art was anticlimactic, Physics was difficult being that it's basically just math, math was hard, and now I'm here sitting in boring history class. But at least there is one saving grace.

Bartosz. We sit at the same long black-topped desk with our arms folded on it and our heads resting on top of them. We face each other, taking in our features. I watched as he closed his eyes and a smile slowly made its way to his face. The mumbling of the teacher's voice seemed to fade into white noise.

"Why are you staring so hard?" He let out a soft laugh. I shrugged my shoulders even though I knew that he couldn't see me. He started to open his eyes, I guess from my non-verbal response.

Bartosz reached his hand out towards mine, "Do you... do you still want to come over? Tonight?" He asked. I heard the nervousness in his voice. We had made plans, that I would stay the night at his house since it was the weekend. It would be my first time going over to his house.

It wasn't as if we haven't spent the night together, he's stayed over at my house plenty of time, with my father's request of the door to my room to stay open, of course. It's just that he was a little hesitant to let me come over his house. Winden is a small place, where the power plant being one of the biggest thing there and Bartosz being the son of the owner, he's living in a well-to-do household than his peers. He's very particular with the friends he makes and it was no different with me. Needless to say Bartosz was scared to invite me over because of what I might think, if my perception of him might change.

"Yeah, I'm still coming. My stuff is in my locker." Just as I fished my sentence the bell signaling that it's time to move to our last class rang. I rolled my eyes, letting out a loud sigh knowing that my last class was the worst of them all.

We got up and walked out of the classroom. Unfortunately, Bartosz and I don't share our last class. Before separating he leaned down to give me a quick peck and said "I'll meet you at your locker after," and walked in the opposite direction.

Gym class felt like forever, it seemed slower since it was a do-nothing-day being that we had a substitute. But as it came, it went. The final bell had rang and before I knew it I was at my locker meeting Bartosz. I put my books in my book bag while Bartosz grabs my bag that had my overnight clothes in it.

"Okay, let's go," I said grabbing his hand and walking towards the doors of the school. On our way out we see Jonas, Magnus, and Martha. We wave goodbye to them and continue our walk to Bartosz's house.

When we finally made it to the house the sun had stated to set and although there was still light outside the were grey clouds filled with rain that started to roll in.

"Welcome to the house von Tiedemann," he introduced as we made it to the big patio, he opened the door with a bow.

"Why, thank you Mr. Tiedemann," I joked. "The pleasure is all mine," he joked back as we walked to his room. And for hours we just talked. We talked about school, the future, the terror that was last year and the disappearances, and the state of his mother's cancer. He voiced his worries while I tried to soothe them.

After a couple of hours we decided to move the party to the living room. Now in our pajamas and the rain pouring down. The tv was on playing reruns of a show that was long forgotten by us.

It felt as if things were heating up between us. Bartosz had pulled me onto his lap, tilting his head as he smiled up at me. I leaned down to give him just a quick peck, but it seemed as if he had another idea as he deepened the kiss. His hands started to lightly move, gently brushing up against my waist. So gently that it tickled. My laugh brought us out of whatever moment we were having.

"Did that tickle, huh? What's so funny?" He asked. I couldn't respond as he continued to tickle me. We laughed together, belting it out without a care in the world.

Once our laughter died down I leaned in, ghosting my lips over his. I moved back a little to look into his eyes. He let out a little chuckle and reached out placing his hand on my cheek. "I love you," he voiced quietly.

______

Unbeknownst to the two, they weren't alone. Immersed within themselves they didn't hear the front door open and close with a lock. They didn't hear the two sets of feet approaching them. Regina and Aleksander.

Regina was about to approach the two when Aleksander gently grabbed her upper to stop her and pulled her back to him. He quietly told her to look.

Regina turned to look back at her son, only to realize that their laughs had quieted down. Her eyes softened as she watched as her son and his partner were sat in an all too familiar position. It was similar to the one that she and her husband had sat in when they were in the woods in high school. It was one that she and Aleksander sat in when they wanted to have intimate conversations. One that made her feel like it was just the two of them in the world.

She knew that she couldn't break that for her son. So, she decided to leave the two, pulling her husband away from the all too familiar scene.

_______________________________________________________________

Here you go anon! I hope you enjoy.