A Long Day (Drift) : J.K

Hi, If You Have A Tumblr Please Go Follow For More Imagines.

{Hey! I've been wanting to write on this show for a while now, but it's so freaking confusing. I've watched it twice and still get everybody mixed up.}[Question Corner: Who is your favorite character in Dark?]

I've just decided to just jump into it, it's quite short... but without further ado, A LONG DAY

Pairing: Jonas Kahnwald x ReaderKey: y/n= your name

It was raining. That was usual here in Winden. On rainy days I normally watch a movie, but today just felt off. I wasn't in the mood to watch anything. I felt extremely anxious for some reason. All day I've tried to shake the feeling, but it wouldn't leave. I decided to try to calm them by going to my safe haven: the study.

The study was a room where I normally went to calm my nerves. It used to be my mother's favorite place to go. It's filled with shelves and shelves of books, from the floor to the ceiling. There was a small daybed in a niche in the wall. It sits right in front of a window.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I took in a deep breath then let it out. It felt like every muscle in my body relaxed, every one except for the ones around my fast beating heart. Something just feels off today. Something is different. I can't figure out why I was so anxious.

Taking in yet another deep breath, I looked over towards the window and stared. I watched the trees as they basked in the cool rain. Winden, it's a weird place. Like a small town where everyone knows everyone and the same house has been passed down from generation to generation, looking at the new but unchanging family pass through time. Unlike my friend's houses, my house has not seen the last generation of my family, being that my mother and father were the first to move in after the last family left quite a few years before. I was the first in my family to grow up in this house, and I sort of had some pride in that. My mother and father put so much time and effort into renovating this house, that no matter how weird Winden gets, I don't think I could ever part from it. My mind and heart were relaxing.

Now that I think about it, Winden has gotten weird, the weirdest I've ever seen it, at least. My friend Magnus's brother has gone missing and the town has become more depressing than it already was. To make things even worse, there was a dead body found in the woods. What made it worse was that it wasn't Mikkel, so that meant that Mikkel was still missing and now there was an unidentified little boy's body with an unidentified killer on the loose. Come to think of it, where is Jonas? My heart rate started to increase again.

It was actually very unlike him. Normally we talk every day and he normally came over to my house, but I haven't heard from him in a while. I hope he is okay. I know that he was the last to see Mikkel, I hope he is not blaming himself too much. Today would be a day where he came over. Over the past few days, it seems that he has been distancing himself from me. Sometimes I just give some space because I know he needs it sometimes.

Turning my attention back to outside I actually see a familiar yellow rain jacket coming from the side of the house. My heart calmed down.

I got up from my spot and went down the old steps, making my way to the door. As soon as I made it to the bottom, I sprinted to the door and yanked it open to see a startled Jonas just begin to put his foot on the first step. He didn't greet me like he normally does. Usually, I would be welcomed with a nice warm smile, not too many teeth, but today I barely even got a smirk. I still gave him a small smile of my own and pulled the door wider, allowing him to come in. He didn't say anything, he just grabbed my hand and began to pull me towards the stairs. On the way, we passed the kitchen. I didn't see my dad in there when I went past, but he was in there reaching into the refrigerator.

"Hey, kiddos. Jonas, I haven't seen you in a little while. How is everything?" My dad asked with a stern look on his face. He meant no harm by his expression, he was just a straightforward man and that's just his face. He's actually a big papa bear.

"Yeah, I got caught up in some things. I miss being over here if that's any consolation," Jonas replied.

My father raised an eyebrow while taking a gulp of water, "Miss being over here, or miss Y/N?" He questioned after closing the cap to the bottle.

"Both," Jonas said with a slight smile appearing on his face. My dad then just let out a gruff "hmm" and shooed us away.

Pulling me once again Jonas led me up the stairs and back to the study room. He quickly sat on the daybed and pulled me down on top of him. It was an awkward position since I stumbled onto him, but then he laid down putting us in a position of facing each other. He was looking at me, my nose to be more specific, but there was something off about the way he was watching me. His eyes seemed to be glazed over, in a trance-like state. I moved my hand up to touch his blond hair. This seemed to startle him a little as he jumped and averted his eyes towards mine.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

He took in a small breath and let out, "Everything." I was confused by his answer but wasn't quick to respond with another question. I let it sit in the air and think about anything that could have upset him that I knew of.

One of the first thing that came to mind is, "Is it because of Martha?"

"Yes... and no."

"Is it Mikkel, or your dad-"

"It's because of everything and everybody!" He cut me off, raising his voice a little. I looked into his eyes once more and saw tears beginning to swell in them. I moved my hand down to his cheek to offer more comfort.

"I know where Mikkel is..." He trailed off. My heart tightened once again.

"You do? Did you tell the police? Did you tell Ulrich?" I started to sit up with excitement.

"No, Y/N," Jonas started, he put his hand on my back to lay me back down. "Listen, I-I can't tell them. I don't know what to do. I don't know what's going on. I-I just can't, I can't..." He trailed off again, the tears began to fall and his eyes were turning pink. I understood that he was in distress and didn't push farther until I knew that he was ready.

He wrapped his arms around me and began to fully cry. Letting him, I wrapped my arms around him, cradling him until his cries softened and he slowly fell asleep. I watched as relaxation washed over his body and let myself slowly drift away with him.
__________

Hope you enjoyed.