JunHyung (B2ST) - I Never Hated You Pt. 3

Kyung-Joon's P.O.V

This can't be happening. I was sick today because I'm pregnant? These can't be happening. I felt my eyes burn as the tears threatening to pour out.

The door was opened and I looked up, finding my husband, brother and the members walking towards me.

"What's wrong, babe?" Jun-Hyung asked me as he sat beside me. It had been long since he didn't called me that. "Still dizzy? Erm?" he asked with worried in his tone. I don't know if he hated this too or not. I nodded at his statement and he brought me closer to his chest.

The others looked at us and then leave the two of us alone.

"It hurts." I stated. He hushed me so that I could feel better but all I was feeling was a lot more pain coming. It's just the pain came.

"Don't worry. It is alright." he stated. The pain came throbbing and I screamed of pain. I saw worry in his face as I screamed.

"Hush...it is okay. I am here. Please dear, don't be like this." he called me dear as he pressed the emergency button to call the doctor.

Then, I could only remember darkness.

JunHyung's P.O.V

She screamed and fainted again. The doctor came in and examined her. The doctor turn to me after checking her.

"She was depressed. Well, it is normal for now. But, avoid her from depression. It can hurt the fetus." I nodded and the doctor went out.

I sat beside her and hold her hand.

"Please be alright. I can't watch you sick." I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it. I don't mind about the baby because I needed her the most in my life.

An hour passed, and Kyung-Joon finally conscious. She look weakly at me.

"Hey," I said to her. She smiled and replied it. I told her that she got headache because of depression. I also told her to avoid it by sharing it with me as I may harm the baby.

"You only wanted the baby. Don't you?" she asked. That quite ripped my heart to pieces.

"No. I care about you more."

"No. You don't. You only want me at night for the baby. Don't you?!" she yelled at me.

"Why would you say that? I am your husband."

"But, you never be one. You hated me as I drag you into this marriage. Just tell me that. Because, I can see it through your gaze at me." she stated.

"No, honey. I never hated you. I, without realizing had slowly falling for you. Please, believe me. I love you too much that I hid it. Please, don't cry." I wipe her tears that started to form. I can hear her sobs. It's killing me.

"Sorry I never be a good husband to you. Please, let me be one to you and the baby. Please" I pleaded. She look up at me and smiled. I knew now she know that I loved her.

XXXXXXX

It's been 5 months after the incident where he confessed at me. I am glad he loved me without I realized. I stood in front of a mirror. I look at my huge baby bump which is now already 7 months. I am due 2 months 2 weeks from today. I am glad that Jun-Hyung got all the nauseous puke. Pity him at that time. Now, he is fine.

Oh yeah, I am carrying twins. It was hard though as I got hungry so easily. As I stared at the bump, I felt a warm hand wrapped around my waist and on the bump.

"I love you darling." he whispered. It was my husband. He always loved to says that he loved me. Then, I gave out a yell as pain throbbed my stomach. He felt to worried.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Actually, yes. The boys just kicked. Don't you feel it? I was just shocked." he gives out a sigh. He nodded signaling he do felt it.

"Let's be a happy family." he stated. I nodded in agreement. I tilted my head and he lowered his head. Our lips then met in warm kiss. A very light one as we are cut off by kicks again.

We looked to my bump and we both then laughed in unison. How happy am I to get to know that he loves me. Truly loves me.