EXO (Zhang Yixing, Lay)-Distance between us

Wiping off tears on your face, you brace up and continue to walk towards your house. The sound of your sobbing and hiccups fill your world. Other people are looking at you worriedly and sadly but you don't even care. All you care right now is you and your feelings.

You continue to walk even with blurry sight. Why are you still crying? Why are you still longed for him?

It's been two weeks since you and your two-year boyfriend broke up. It was you that asked for the broke up. Things like 'you barely have time for me' and 'you can live without me' are words that you say at that time. He, being the gentlemen he is, agree to broke up with you if that's what you want.

At that time, you do not know it will hurt to be apart. Now, you realise it and you feel it deeply. Regrets was what you feel right now. Regret of letting go when you should hold on.

Why did I say those words? Oppa, are you alright with everything? You mumbled to yourself as you walk down the road that lead to your house.

You arrive at your house's block and enter the elevator that was open as if waiting for you. You press on your house level and the elevator closed. Sounds of cable's movement is the only sound that fills your eyes. Your breathing starts to ragged again as you remember all you sweet moments in here.

Being an idol he is, always busy but will always showers you with love whenever he had time to do so. But, you being you, being understanding at first but slowly feels irritated with his doings.

The elevator stops and dings signalling you have arrived at your house level. The elevator door opened, revealing a man with head down in front of your house. You know who he is. You know him and you miss him so much.

With shaky footsteps, you step out of the elevator and stop. The guy raises his head up, revealing his tear streak face. His sobs still linger.

"Yixing...." you whispered his name, unconsciously.

"I can't live without you. Please..." Yixing begged in front of you and that's all you need. You ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He buried his face at you neck, inhaling the sweet vanilla scent of you.

"I'm sorry, yixing. So sorry. I shouldn't say all those words." you said in muffled voice as you leaned your head on his toned chest.

"I know you didn't mean those words. It's okay, Y/n." he said as he carries you and enter your house which was previously shared by the two of you. He enters with you in his arms and carry you to the bedroom. Bedroom that used to be shared, be single for two weeks and now being shared again. He lays you down on the bed before climbing with you at your side. You grab his shirt, hoping he won't leave you alone.

"Don't worry. I won't ever leave you again." he assures you before pulling you closer to him. You still sob as if not believing he came back. "Stop crying, you cry baby."

"As if you are not one though." you exclaim. Yixing laugh and pulls you even closer. "I miss you like crazy. Two weeks feels like I'm in hell."