Finding Out pt2

Recap "I'm pregnant"

Jungkooks POV

     "I'm pregnant" just as she said those words I wanted to murder Jimin but it's my son's birthday and I need to think about him and let him enjoy it. "Oh MY GOSH I'M GONNA BE A DAD AGAIN" he said I lost it at that moment. I went up to the stage took Yoo Jung and told him to play with Lyla yes I know her because Baekhyun and I have been buds for a while. Pulling Misung from the front I guided her to the bedroom with force and pushed her on to it.

     "What the hell makes you think just because we are broken up you can just go and fuck my friends and end up pregnant huh, I told you I will get you back no matter what" shrugging her shoulders she said "I don't give two fucks of what you say Jimin and I are happy together" "See that's where you're wrong I see it through you that you aren't stop pretending and come back to me" I felt myself being pushed and then something hard slammed into my face "Don't you EVER touch her again I told you that you would regret everything you've done to her and now you're feeling what she went through."

     "DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT I STILL LOVE HER AND I WANT HER BACK IF YOU WERE A REAL FRIEND THEN YOU WOULD'VE DONE THAT ALREADY" "A good friend, A GOOD FRIEND DOESN'T HARM THE PEOPLE THEY LOVE AND MOST DEFINITELY WOULD BE SUPPORTIVE ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIPS AND HAPPINESS" Jimin yelled I flinched at his tone "I thought I knew you best out of all the members Jungkook but turns out your just a low as the people you despised give it up you lost what you could've had"

     Just as he said those words my mind registered what he was saying and I felt my body go numb like my life was being sucked right out of me. "I'm sorry can't you see that?" I whispered in a hushed tone. Shaking her head she looked at me "You had your chance and you lost it now you can move on" she said. "No matter what Misung I will always love you" I spoke out with tears running down my face as I turned and walked out.

*****
I'm sorry but I can't think of anything else I'm having total writer's block so if you can please give some ideas or something that you want to be on here I'll tag your name