Finding Out

Misungs POV

UGH. I thought this throwing up and stuff would go away but now it's just getting worse I eat EVERYTHING and as soon as I get done it me spilling my guts in the bathroom. "Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" Jimin asked me for like the hundredth time "Jimin, I'm okay I just want to lie down okay?" I went to the back room and prepared to take a nap. Oh yeah before I forget my baby Yoo Jungs birthday is coming up he is officially turning 3 (Just pretend I forgot his age).

     I invited everyone and they all want to support me I made a new best friend her name is Lyla she is pregnant and goes out with my boy Bacon just kidding though. Baekhyun has also been there for me and has decided that he wants to help with the party. It was going to be goosebumps themed.

     Jimins going to get all the decorations and stuff and I just have to get the cake. Easy right but what I didn't want to tell Jimin was I might be pregnant. You thought I didn't know these are the same exact symptoms that happened to me when I was pregnant with Yoo Jung. I decided that I'll just tell him at the party that shouldn't seem bad right plus Jimin is a great person I'm sure he wouldn't mind it everyone loves kids. Right?

     Letting my mind rest I went to sleep with that thought on my head.

Jimins POV

     She's been sick for almost a whole week and I'm getting worried. I thought it was just a minor cold but it might be something worse. In three days my little man Yoo Jung would be turning three and I want him to have the best birthday ever so I went early shopping. I bought everything we needed for him and even more stuff. I know Misungs gonna have a fit especially with that little attitude and we're gonna go to the doctors so we can see what's wrong with her.

Yoo Jungs Birthday

Misungs POV

     Today is the day guys! I'm finally going to tell Jimin that I'm pregnant and also Lyla. I was getting ready and since I'm pregnant I can't wear my usual clothing so I decided to go with this.

Her Outfit

Jimins Outfit

Jimins Outfit

Yoo Jungs Outfit

Yoo Jungs Outfit

     This is what some of the party looked like

     It was time for the party and I saw familiar people come in

     It was time for the party and I saw familiar people come in. As we gathered Jimin and I went up to the front holding Yoo Jungs hand. "I want to thank everyone for coming to my baby's birthday I can't say how happy I am for him to be in this wor-" I stopped my sentence as I saw Jungkook come in. Jimin noticed and gave my hand a squeeze and I went back to the speech "As I was saying I'm so happy for him to be with us and I couldn't have made it without him he was a handful in my stomach and such a pain giving birth" as I said that everyone they laughed "And I want to announce something to you guys and Jimin" I turned to him "I love you and you have been there with me through thick and thin you helped me when I was in a dark place and made our Yoo Jung happy the reason I was sick this past week was because..."

"I'm pregnant"