Apologies Mean Nothing Now

Jungkooks POV

I've been so depressed because Misungs been gone she's been letting me see Yoo Jung but I really miss her and her warmth and her smell. How and why would I do that to her I cheated it was all my fault I feel like a total jackass.

But I plan on winning her back even if it means getting rid of Park Jackass. He may be my best friend but he seems like he's getting to close to her for my liking and taking my son from me. It's a shame yes but I don't care I've lost her and my son and I was about to lose my pride and dignity.

Misung I WILL have you back

Jimins POV(By now they were in a relationship and has already made love so you can understand this chapter)

"OML MIMI ARE YOU ON YOUR WOMANS CYCLE?" I asked her as she threw a vase at me. "Shut the fuck up before I castrate you" she said calmly her mood swings were out of control and I was scared for my life. "Why the hell did I see you touching my bubble tea and cookie dough ice cream?" She asked me I shook in fear as she got closer to me. "Look I was going to share some with little Yoo Jung over here" I said as I pointed at the innocent baby "He can't even eat that because he's only allowed to eat stuff WITHOUT chunks of something in it and that ice cream has cookie dough so like I said, what...were...you...doing...in...my... ice cream?" I bumped into the wall and dropped the spoon I had been eating out of as she raised her hand about to hit me but then I felt no pain as I heard her fast footsteps retreating do I opened my eyes to see her running towards the bathroom.

I went after her and soon heard the sounds of her spilling her guys out I held her hair and patted her back "Let it out love" I said calming her down. After she got done she had flushed and brushed her teeth trying to get rid of the taste I guess it's what everyone does right? "Are you sick or something?" I asked her as she sat down on the couch and shook her head no. "I don't know but if I am it should go away in a days tops right?" She asked I nodded.

I went over to where my little boy Yoo Jung was and started playing with him teasing Misung "you're mom just spilt her guts out little guy" I said chuckling as I felt a heated glare on my head "YAH, PARK JIMIN, FIX YOUR HEIGHT BEFORE TALKING ABOUT ME TO MY SON!" she yelled.

I stopped laughing and frowned "You didn't have to bring height into this" I mumbled while she made an evil cackle noise (btw I have nothing against height and nothing on Jimins but I find it funny when YouTubers post BTS teasing him) she was going to be the death of me but I knew deep down I loved her a lot Jeon Jungkook you missed out big time bro.