What you want me to do?

Chapter 23

Three months had gone by like clock work and the new Neighbor had moved in two new men into his house.

One late night, Zeniya came home due to a migraine. She got out the car and locked it. Then she walked slowly to the front door as she heard the loud rock music coming from next door. Zeniya went in the house and went to bed despite the loud music next door. Joe was pulling an all nighter at work and Kali was with Nicole. Zeniya slept and dream. When the sun came up, Zeniya woke up to the ringing of the door bell. Zeniya stumbled out of bed.

She went to the door and opened it to reveal a woman about 5'2, caramel complexion, 90's hair-cut, nose ring, shaped like thick Rihana, she had on shades and sweat pants and a wife beater shirt. The woman walked in with her bag and closed the door and locked it.

"Headmistress". Zeniya said before the woman cut her with a look.

"Save the pleasantries. We got to talk". She said.

"Okay, head to the kitchen".

They went and sat the island and looked at each other.

"What sho we need to talk about Kyrah"? Zeniya asked.

"Erin is dead, I just got news when I touched the city".

"Okay, what does that has to do with me"?

"His death might be connected with Ji-Hoo".

"No, there's no way. Ji-Hoo is in South Korea. He said he was never coming back".

"He is back and has been for some months now. . . . . That's the word on the streets. I talked to Amber and Zaphyire. Look, I know I can get cold at times. But I only want you to use what I taught you and you ain't been doing that".

"Like I told Amber. I left that life a long time ago. I took the fall for yall and yall did nothing to help me out. They only let me go cause they knew I was lying and my dad had money. Then, Ji-hoo left me and you. . . You abandoned me. So, yea I left. I rode and fought with the Pride. The Pride is about family yet yall left me to rot. I wrote myself a letter and then went and visited Mr. Brandon Abioye".

"What you had him to do"? Kyrah asked.

"To hypnotize me so I could live a normal life without the pain you and Ji-hoo left".

"Hmm. Well that explains why you ain't been fighting back. What if Ji-Hoo come back to you".

"I will tell him like I'm telling you. I have moved on. Yes, you can say I'm salty. . . . I have every right to be. I have a son now that needs me and man that comes home to me every night. I'm living my dream life, but since your here. I will have to pause it until you leave". Zeniya told Kyrah not giving one fuck.

"For the record, we came for you and you was moved to the maximum level. We came for you".

"Well yall was late. I promised my dad I wouldn't work with yall again. So I'm out, you can make your self comfortable. I'm going back to bed".

Kyrah followed Zeniya to her room and got in the bed with Zeniya. 

"I'm sorry, Zee". Kyrah said.

"It's okay, we live and we learn. You still my sista". Zeniya  said as she turned over to face the wall.

Kyrah faced the over way and they went to sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●

Meanwhile, Zeniya and Kyrah slept The neighbors stood outside and stared at the house.

"What you want to do"?

"We going to weight it out. I bet Kyrah is planning on bring Zeniya back to Pride. Let's see what happens tonight". The man said with raspy voice.

"What are you talking about? How you supposed that something is going to happen tonight"? The neighbor said.

"Kyrah. Pride works at night". The man said.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Later that night, Zeniya  and Kyrah woke up. Zeniya got dressed and went to kiss Kali. He was sitting up in his bed. Zeniya walked in and kissed his forehead.

"What are you doing up"? Zeniya asked as Kyrah stood by the door.

Zeniya took a minute and held Kali and rocked him. She whispered sweet affirmations in his to him as she took in his scent.  Leaving her scent on him.

"How can I leave him? How can I leave them"? Zeniya asked.

"It wont be long. We just got to make sure that everyone is okay". Kyrah told Zeniya.

Zeniya got up with Kali in her arms went to Joseph's room. Joseph woke up as Zeniya put Kali  in the bed with him.

"Zeniya". Joe said.

"Hey baby, I dont have much time. Tomorrow, I want you and Kali to leave from here. I will find you when things are good".

"Zeniya, what's going on"?

"Joe, I". Zeniya said as Kyrah came in there.

"Yo, Zee. . . We got to go mah". Kyrah interrupted. 

"Who is this"?

"Im Kyrah, nice to meet you Mr. Garia. Zee, we got to go". Kyrah said.

"Kyrah, I'm coming. Take care of my baby. I love y'all". Zeniya said before she pecked Joe's lips.

Zeniya and Kyrah left leaving Joe standing frozen looking at the the empty doorway.

As Zeniya and Kyrah existed the house and jumped in Kyrah's car, Joseph rushed to the door and watched them leave.