Where are we?

Começar do início

"I am a thing." I said.  "Not a human."

"Girly, you are a human." Sydney said,as though she had forgotten what I had showed her last year.

"Am not." I said, my attention focused on her. 

"Well girly," Sydney begins, folding her arms as a grumble came from her stomach. "Since you are from another world, what vampire movie is still the best?"

That didn't take much thought.

"The Lost Boys!" I squeal. "Nah nah nah nah." Mastering that awesome creepy sound is pretty spot on. I practiced this tune during lunch at South Christian to myself so many times. "I love it when the tune plays while the teenage boy is becoming a vampire and he gets all dizzy." I probably was speaking faster then normal. "Man it was so good."

"Another world, you say?" The shiny dead Megatron asks.

"Yep Mr Meg." I said. "I came through this weird thing and then this weird thing of lightning hit mesah and zhe bucket."  I turn my head away from the gigantic robot attempting to keep a grip on myself.  "And then I died."

"You're not dead." Megatron said the obvious.

"She isn't dead, at the moment." Sydney said, as her stomach rumbled. She rolls an eye at Megatron's stupidity.

"You really want me to believe this?" Megatron asks in a bellowing type of voice. "That you have died and returned from the dead? Whatever struck you was your own mind knocking legit sense into your feeble brain."

"Wait for it." Sydney said as her stomach growls.

"Next thing I know is waking up in a coffin in dirt related to gun powder." I finished. "So,I am a thing who doesn't even have a title nor a birth certificate or sure if this is real." Drillip went down the stairs one by one. "I used to believe this was all a dream."

"Untill .  . . " Sydney adds.

"Reality hit when waking up in the coffin." I finish.

"So you're a thing." Megatron said.

"Yes." I said.  "So please call me a thing."

"No." Megatron said, argumentatively. "You are a human!"

"Thing!" I shout back.

"Human!" Megatron bellows back.

"I'm a thing, damnit." I said.  "Not a fragging human."

Megatron pauses before replying to my insisting argument. Hah! I stumped the former leader of the Decepticons in a argument.

"You've been around the Autobots." Megatron said.

"Oh yes." I said.  "Ironhide cusses a lot in Cybertronian."

Sydney's stomach growled.

"I'm hungry." Sydney said, again.

"Perhaps they'll feed us when Drillip catches the guards attention." I guessed.

I ended up having to show Megatron my strange spark-heart thing. Before I did that though, Sydney ordered Megatron to turn off his  'Shiny armor' mode and her stomach growled, again.Megatron initially refused to do  it, so Sydney pointed out out that his armor's secret weapon is purposely blinding everyone in this very cell. She made a point that he wouldn't want humans to be bumping into him searching where to go and asking for a cane.

Megatron complied to a  hungry Sydney.

"Your heart." Megatron said, staring at my heart surrounded by this gassy electrical thing.