A rock

You reached in the bag and shuffled your hand around for a little bit until you slammed your finger on something hard.

"OH... FffffUck! Damn it that hurt, who the fuck put a god damn snapping turtle in the bag?!"

Everyone just looked around a little confused and laughed. You squinted your eyes at them, but reached in to grab your attacker nonetheless.

What you found made pretty good sense to you, a GoD DAmnED fuckiNg rock.

You looked at Johnny as, he was the one who put the shit in the bag and he tried to hold back his laughter and failed miserably.

You politely smiled over at Ben, you knew he was in a relationship so you knew that you two weren't going to do anything but it would be fun anyway.

You and Ben were friends for a long time, and never ran out of a conversation. He got up and walked (well for him it kind of sounded like stomping) over to the closet and held the door for you.

You courtsied to him jokingly and he laughed. You got in the closet with him right behind you. He was a little large for the cramped space but you made it work.

Once you both were snug together and all comfortable, you started talking.

"So how are you guys doing?"

He obviously knew who you were talking about so he responded easily.

"Oh... Yeah we broke up."

You had not seen that coming, (Ahh I miss Peitro) and were admittedly very shocked. You didn't know why they broke up and wanted to know but, didn't want to pry.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Ben. I knew you really loved her. Can I, um, ask why it happened?"

He smiled down at your kindness and gave a little chuckle to your response.

"Absolutely. We just weren't working as well as we thought we could. We are still awesome friends though!"

You laughed at his enthusiasm and out of instinct gave him a big hug. He hugged back (not as hard obviously) and you smiled into his chest.

"Hey can I uh... Tell you something Y/n?"

You disconnected from his grip to nod up at him with a big smile lighting up your face.

"I've.. um. Always had a bit of a crush on you. And I really don't want this to make our friendship awkward but, I needed you to know."

You were stunned but knew that you had to say something. You never really though about the possibility of being with Ben *cough* lie *cough cough*. But now that he said something you really though about it.

You smiled up at him and slowly leaned in to him, you placed your lips against his hard ones and he kissed back.

You both separated and before you got a chance to say something he said,

"So... Does this mean you like me too?"

You smiled and lightly his arm with a chuckle rolling off of your lips.

"Of course you dork, absolutely."

The door slammed open with Johnny at the forefront of all of them, obviously upset to not see any action but smiling anyway, because of hearing what you two said.

You walked out holding Ben's hand in yours, and said to him...

"Be mine?"

______________________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating in so long, but here you go!

Thank you all for being so patient while I was struggling, Keep it moist my friends!

I love y'all
(3000)