A stuffed bird 🐦

You reached around in the bucket until you felt something somewhat soft. You pulled the item out, still looking away.

You heard a few "whoo"s and you finally looked at the item that you selected. It was a stuffed bird?

You looked up at Tony and he just shrugged, you had two people to choose from.

Hawk eye

Or

Falcon

You looked up to see a smirking Sam looking directly at you.You immediately understood, it was Sam for sure, you knew that much.

You started walking to the closet, with no words being exchanged, Sam followed swiftly after.

You got into the closet as well as Sam and heard the door slam shut.

"Sooo, hi Sam"

"Hey, I have a question Y/n"

You questioningly looked up at him but said yes nonetheless.

"Do you, um... Happen to have significant other?

You were shocked, you didn't know why he was asking but that's not something people usually ask you.

"Haha, no. Sam not many people like me like that."

He shook his head and laughed at that.

"Then explain to me how I have fallen for you Y/n?

You looked up at him with a bewildered expression practically begging his reassurance with your eyes.

He smiled and shook his head yes. He slowly leaned down and connected his lips to yours.

Your lips danced in perfect rhythm and sync. You slightly pulled back and said,

"I've fallen for you too Sam"

He smiled and was about to lean in, but the door slammed open and Steve grabbed you up and spun you around.

You laughed and laughed at Steve's weirdness.

"You better treat her right Sam!"

"And you better treat him right Y/n!"

You laughed and spent the rest of the night wrapped up in Sam's warm embrace.

______________________________________________

This is so romantic,but in all honesty I'm cap right there.

Keep it moist my friends!