A lighter

You were hanging out with all your super awesome best friends in your apartment. Well... All your friends... And a crush.

Your crush? Johnny-freakin'-storm.
He is such an asshole, but like the hottest asshole ever and he actually isn't that bad to you.

You were all gathered in a circle, slightly drunk, and a little bit stupid. Reed (surprisingly) suggested you all play a game... Not any game though. Seven minutes in heaven.

What.
The.
Fuck.

But your half drunk, half stupid mind made you shout out yes at the top of your lungs, along with Johnny, Susanne, and Ben.

"So... Who is going first?" You said being curious as you were.

Johnny smirked towards you, and you immediately knew that that was the wrong question to ask.

"How about we put some stuff together?"
He said mischievously

~Time skip, because I am lazy~

You had just gotten back from getting the "BaG oF DEstiNy" as Johnny called it, and were ready to start playing the game.

"Well, Y/n. Because you were so eager... I think you should pull from the bag first."

You rolled your eyes, but agreed nonetheless. You reached your hand inside the bag and shuffled around for a few seconds, untill your hand found something smooth.

You grabbed it and pulled it out, with your eyes still closed. You slowly opened them to see the object that you had chosen. You all put your own objects in, but you knew who's this was right away.

It was Johnny.

Your major crush.

Oh god.

You looked up to lock eyes with Johnny, he had a giant smirk on his face and his eyes twinkling with mischief.

You hesitantly got up and slowly made your way to the closet with Johnny on your tail, casually glancing behind you.

You entered the closet and heard the door click, and Susanne yell that she would time you.

"So... Wanna make out?"

You heard Johnny say from the other side of the tiny closet. You huffed and rolled your eyes at him, your cheeks heating (ha) up.

"Seriously Johnny? You couldn't even try to be nice?"

He laughs at that, and says to you,

"That was me being nice"

You walk closer to him so he can actually see you and you can actually see him.

"You are such a dick Johnny. I mean do you even feel bad for all of those girls you played?"

He looks you in the eyes and actually shows some emotion, you really thought you saw something there.

"I've changed from that guy, Y/n. I don't care about the money or the fame anymore... I don't know if you've noticed but I haven't had anyone and I mean anyone over with me, in like a few months. I am sorry for being such a dick to you.."

You were about to say something when you were cut off.

"Listen what I'm really trying to say here is... I love you. A lot actually. You mean the world to me, and I am willing to admit that I don't know how to show my feelings, but this is all I can do."

You were awestruck and completely for a loss of words, but you had to say something.

"Johnny... I-i love you too. And I'm sorry for lashing out on you. Thank god that you said that, or I may have not been able to."

He smiled and said,

"Can I kiss you?"

You smiled back and said with complete certainty, and with your whole heart,

"Yes, Johnny... Flame on"

He smirked and leaned down, locking you into a hot (haha) kiss, trying his best to show you all his love.

You kissed back with just as much vigor and love, trying to show him just how much you cared about him.

Just as things were getting more heated (haha) the door creaked open to see a laughing Ben and a slightly mortified Susanne Storm. With Reed in the back giggling like a schoolgirl.

You and Johnny stepped out hand in hand, with two giant smiles on your faces. You made your way to the couch and he sat next to you.

He subtly leaned over and whispered in your ear,

"Be mine?"

You looked over at him and nodded with excitement.

______________________________________________

Oh wow guys... I feel like this might have been my best chapter so far!

Thank you for all of your support on my book so far, love y'allz
(3000)

Keep it moist my friends!