Shaded glasses

Short A/n:
Matt Murdock (Daredevil) is a marvel character, just not an avenger, I just thought I would include him because I love him.

Also.... OMFG THE READS ON THIS THING!!!

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH AHHHH ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
______________________________________________

You, Foggy, Karen, and Matt were all huddled together on Matt's small couch talking about random shit together.

"So... I'm bored, what are we gonna do about that?" You asked, clearly bored.

Matt smiles at this and responds with something out of the norm for him,

"Let's be stupid teenagers!" He shouts.

"Uh, Matt? We're all adults here... Hate to break it to ya"

Matt smiles at this and says matter-of-factly

"I know, but can't we act like them? I want to play seven minutes in heaven!"

Matt shouts this out, as if he won't be getting a noise complaint in the morning.

You, Karen, and Foggy all share the same look and simultaneously shout

"YES!"

*TImE hIppiTy HoppItY I sToLe YOuR pRoPERtY*

Karen and Foggy had just gotten each other to go into the closet leaving you and Matt to be in his dark apartment.

You were sitting across from him, and suddenly had a freaking "genius" plan.

You reached out and slowly took off Matt's glasses. He seemed shocked at first and then slowly relaxed.

A lazy smile graced his face, and all you wanted to do in that moment was kiss him.

Its like he was a dammed mind reader... Just as you were about to excuse yourself to the bathroom so you can wash your thoughts, he leaned closer towards you.

He was a sensible ways away from your face, as if he was scared of rejection. You were breathing fast, and he knew it.
(That sneaky bitch)

He started leaning more and just before his lips came across yours he said, ever so quietly,

"Are you sure that you are okay with this?"

With all the coherence you had left in you, with him being so close you simply said,

"Yes, Matt."

He smiled and leaned in to finally seal the deal, his lips collided with yours with a slow deep passion, a fire slowly ignited in you.

After a moment you had to pull away, breathless as you were, you weren't complaining about it.

You started leaning in to steal another kiss, when Karen and Foggy burst out of the closet squealing like little girls.

"WE KNEW IT, WE KNEW IT!"

They sang, practically in unison.

"Our number one otp is finally together!... You are together... Right?"

You and Matt looked at each other, and said with the same smile on your faces

"Yes!"

______________________________________________

Once again thank you all so much for this, honestly so much.

Also I'm doing something special, if you want a character that is in marvel, but isn't an avenger character, just tell me and I will try my best to do a seven minutes in heaven story on them.

Request in the comments!

Keep it moist my friends!