A silver coin

You reached into the bucket and felt around for a little bit until Tony snapped in your face and told you to hurry up.

You finally picked out a silver coin. You glared at Tony with a questioning look on your face.

"Oh.. silver... Like Quicksilver"

You stared at Tony in disbelief. He was the only one that knew that you had a massive crush on the famous speedster.

How the hell did he set this shit up?

"Um.. okay."  You looked up towards Peitro and he smiled his biggest smile, which in turn made you blush.

You started walking toward the closet with Peitro speeding by you.

"A little eager?" Tony shouted in his direction. He simply shrugged.

You walked in and the door closed behind you with a slam.

"So... Um. Hi?" You stuttered out.

"Hello, princessa" he said making you blush.
You thanked whatever force out there for the darkness of the room.

But even with the dark you could see his face. His eyes scanned your face intently.

"Princessa, may I kiss you?"

To say that you were shocked was an understatement. You, not being able to form any words, just nodded.

He smiled and put a finger under your chin and tilted your head up. He slowly (shocked?) Leaned in and kissed you with so much passion that it almost knocked you off your feet.

After a few minutes of kissing you, he pulled away, as did you, to breathe. You looked at him with admiration.

"Be mine?" He asked simply.

As an answer you leaned up and started to kiss him with as much love as you could muster up.

Just as you did the door opened with a happy looking Wanda, and a smirking Tony.

You blushed and looked down, Peitro grabbed your hand and lead you out of the closet.