“So, basically…you’re admitting that you spent the day with the coffee girl?” Harry asked.

“Okay, yes. I did.”

“Does this coffee girl have a name?” Liam asked

“Emily,” I replied. “Anything else you’d like to know, dad?”

“Did she hold your hand while you crossed the street?” Zayn added.

“Oh god,” I rolled my eyes. “I’m not 5!”

“No,” Louis looped an arm around my shoulders and patted my chest. “We know you’re a big boy now, Nialler.  But, remember…you haven’t been 6 for very long, okay?  We still have to keep an eye on you.”

“He’s younger than me!” I pointed at Harry. “Keep an eye on him!”

“Eh,” Zayn shrugged toward Harry. “We already know who and what he’s doing.”

Harry blushed and a grin formed on his lips.  “Hush,”

“Can you guys leave, so I can get ready for bed? Please?”

“Nope,” Liam grinned.  “We haven’t had any Nialler time today.”

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I pulled it out and looked at the screen.  My lips immediately formed into a smile. 

I had a great time with you today. I know you’re leaving tomorrow, but I really hope we can do it again sometime.

“Tell Emily we say ‘hello’,” Louis said.

“Okay,” I smirked, swiping my thumb across my phone, before realizing what I said. “Wait? What?”

“Ha!!” Louis chuckled, looking at the other boys. “It is her!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sierra’s POV:

“So, we’re leaving at 5am?” I asked with a groan.

Kaylyn nodded. “Yay for us, right?”

“Well, atleast we’ll get to go back to sleep on the bus.” I replied, laying down on her bed beside her.  Tawny ran up between us, begging for attention.  I smiled and reached out to pet her.

“Yeah, but the best part is that we’ll be in New York for a week and a half.  The boys will have the Madison Square Garden shows, The Today Show, then SNL.”

“Oh!” I smiled. “It’s gonna be so nice to be able to settle in somewhere!”

“So, what did you do today?” she raised an eyebrow with a smirk.  “Better question…how did last night go?”

“Last night?” I giggled.  “What about last night?”

“Oh come on,” she rolled her eyes with a laugh. “Word travels fast around here, don’t you know that by now?”

I nodded and sighed. “Okay, yeah, we had a great date. He was incredibly romantic and I saw a whole new side of him.”

“Yeah, I heard that too.”

“Huh?” I propped myself up on my elbows. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Hotel walls are paper thin, love,” she smiled. “We’re right next door, remember?”

“Oh god!” I blushed. “What did you hear!?”

Kaylyn sat up in the bed and giggled.  “Ooohhh Harry! Yes! Right there! Oh! Oh! Yes! More! Mmmm! Harder!”

I felt my cheeks flush and I couldn’t help but laugh as I reached out to gently slap her arm.  “SHUTUP!”

“Oh boy,” Kaylyn looked up to find Zayn and started laughing.  Zayn looked at her, eyebrows raised and his hands rested on his hips.  “Don’t give me that look, baby! I was merely reminding Sierra of what we heard earlier!”