Chapter 7

Genos wanted to fight Saitama today, and he pretty much got his butt kicked, I don't think anyone could ever beat Saitama.

We went to get udon dinner after. "Lets have another match." Saitama pointed at the menu, it was the super spicy mega-monster.

"You two can do it not me." I shook my head since I know Genos will win.

It was a bucket full of it Genos ate it all at once and Saitama wasn't able to even eat a quarter of it. He was already dying from the spiciness, and he has noodles sticking out of his nose.

"Genos and Ava?" Someone asked us and we saw some blue haired guy. "I'm Amai Mask, Class A, Rank 1. I would like to talk with you both." He introduced himself and the women here are drooling over him or screaming.

"Be careful." Saitama patted my head.

We went outside of the restaurant and Genos told him to get on with it. "I'm not here to fight." He put his hand on Genos shoulder and walked past. "I just want to welcome you both to the team and here." He took two small lollipops out of his pocket and gave them to me.

"Thanks." I took it and unwrapped it and put it straight into my mouth humming happily from the sweet flavour and put the other one in my pocket.

"Cute." He commented, and he walked off so we went back in.

"Wow, you guys took him down quick." Saitama said a little surprised when we got back.

"We didn't fight, he just came to welcome us." Genos corrected him.

"And give me candy." I added and Saitama looked a little nervous.

"Excuse me, your both friends of Amai Mask." One of the girls who we saw drooling over Amai Mask earlier talked to us. "Can I please shake your hand?" She asked Genos while blushing, and they shook hands then she turned to me, so I put my hand out but instead she tackled me into a hug. "You're just too cute!" she commented.

We left after that and walked the way home.

Genos stopped, and we stopped once we noticed. "I will see you later." He told us.

"Okay." Saitama answered and Genos turned away and walked in the opposite direction.

"Wait!" I ran over and took the other lollipop out of my pocket. "Here." I put it in his hand.

"Thanks." Geno told me with a small sincere smile.

"Your welcome, goodnight!" I waved to him and ran back to Saitama.

The next couple days were uneventful except from Genos staying at our house. He kept writing notes in his little book about everything Saitama does. I had an idea and tried to draw Saitama.

"Ava, not you too!" Saitama shouted.

"I'm just trying to draw you." I told him as I finished it.

"Really, can I see?" He asked curiously, so I put the pencil down and picked up the drawing and showed him and Genos.

"That's very realistic." Genos commented.

Saitama was annoyed by us both. "IT'S A DRAWING OF AN EGG!" He yelled at us.

"Oh yeah, master, I heard for C class heroes have to do something weekly or your name will be removed from the hero registry." Genos casually added in.

"What? But nothing has been on the tv!" Saitama yelled right in Genos face.

"They only report major incidents like powerful monsters and disasters, the C class are meant for taking care of robberies and random attacks." Genos explained.

"No manga for me!" Saitama threw it on to the floor and ran to change into his hero suit.

"Should I come along?" Genos asked.

"Stay, you will take the credit from me!" He finished changing by putting on his gloves as the final thing. Saitama then spat out some bull to Genos about changing your mindset to be a better hero, so he wouldn't follow after him.

"Have a good day uncle!" I yelled as he ran out the door.

"Ava, will you help me with my drawing?" Genos sat back down at the table.

"Yeah, but we have lost our reference for drawing." I mumbled. "Ah, I know." I went to the kitchen and grabbed two things and then came back to the table and Genos looked interested to what I was gonna make.

"Tada!" I showed it off.

"Perfect." Genos was already practising drawing it, I just used an egg and a marker to draw Saitama's face on it.

We made all the drawings better and Saitama came home. "Did you find anything?" I asked.

"No." He fell on to the sofa exhausted. "What's this?"

"Oh, that's mini Saitama." I told him as he discovered the egg is his twin and he looked at it with annoyance.

He threw it and I stopped it with my telekinesis. "Don't try and kill my uncle." I brought it to my hands and held it to my chest to protect it.

"I'M YOUR UNCLE!!"