Mercedes

I was just laying in my bed under the cover. I couldn't even sleep all I keep hearing is my mama's loud ass moans and the head board hitting the wall. Her room was right across from mines so every time a man would leave, I could hear foot steps on our old, wooden floors.

"Uhhh b-baby.. slow down.. oh my god slow down"

I hate how thin our walls are. I pulled my pillow down over my head. At this point her hoe ass has to be faking. This is your what? 4th man I've seen and heard come out your room in my 15 minutes of being here. Yeah, that says a lot. I shook my head.

I felt the urge to pee and tried my best to fight it. 5 more minutes passed and at this point my legs were crossed
"come onnnn, not right now." I whispered outloud.

I heard my mom still moaning. Fuck it. I can make it to the bathroom real quick.  They're in her room so I'll be ok, as long as I'm quick about it.

I throw my covers back and slid on my fluffy slippers. I peeked out my room making sure the coast was clear. Then ran to the bathroom as I opened my door I looked over towards our small living room and noticed two men sitting on the couch staring at me and licking they're lips. Wait.. what the ..

I notice it was the same men from outside when Cedric dropped me off.

I quickly open the bathroom door and locked it.

While sitting on the toilet I notice the moans come to an abrupt stop then a lot of shuffling. I panicked. Come onnnn.. I never pee this long. Why now of all times. See I knew I shouldn't have held it. Oh my god what am I going to do.

Finally it came to stop. I wiped and washed my hands but still didn't leave the bathroom.

I placed my ear on the bathroom door and heard whispering close by it.

Knock .. knock

My heart thumped..

Knock .. knock.. "Excuse me miss"

"Y-Yes?"

"My friend here needs to use the bathroom"

"Uh-umm .. ok .. hold on"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and blew out my breath.. flushing the toilet again then looked in the mirror. okay..I had a plan ... run.

I opened the door slowly and looked to see all three of the men I seen outside. I could tell the one on the left just finished having sex with my mother his clothes were still disheveled.

They crowded the door leaving no spaces and I knew my 'run' plan was definitely out the picture.

"Damn that bitch got a fine ass daughter tho." One said

"Hell yeah. I been telling y'all niggas that! Fuck her mama. I want her. Look at her" the one who just had my mother said

I blanked out my trans and rushed to close the door on them but they was way too strong.

They pushed the door one hard time and my body flew against the wall. HARD. I screamed out loud from the impact.
" Please. Don't hurt me!"

A man with shorts dreads laughed "oh we don't plan on hurting you lil mama .. unless you make it that way. This could be easy or hard depending on you love."

Someone grabbed my leg.

I kicked

He slapped me. Sending a strong stinging sensation to my face.

I yelped. "Mommy! Help meee!"

I felt another grope my breast

"mommm! Pleaseee!" I screamed

"Oh she won't be hearing you love..." the man who was in her room earlier chuckled

I knew exactly what that meant.. I cried hysterically.

I hated my mom most times.. but that was still my mom and you only get one. Even though she wasn't the best. Now what am I going to do with no one here to help me?

Cedric.. my phone.

Oh my god why did I leave my phone in my room.

Split!  Some strong hands ripped my tee shirt.

Another grabbed for my shorts trying to pry them off. I kicked him in between his legs.

"Shit! Stupid..bitch!" He grunted in between breaths.

I had time to jump up while the others was shocked and looking at him. I reached the door knob and felt a pull at my legs. I screamed and jerked.

SMACK!

" shut the fuck up!" The slap was hard enough to daze me.

"Damn bro she's wet already. She ready for us."

I tried to slither out his grip with all my strength but they were big and strong.

I screamed again at the top of my lungs hoping someone would come save me.

I heard the door bust open and a gun get taken on safety..

CLICK

"Bitch ass niggas. Get your hands off her."