Bruce POV
"Yes! I finally finished all my Batman work for a whole week, now all Robin has to do is watch of Gotham while I'm gone, and everything should be fine." I say shutting down the batcomputer. I stand up from the chair and begin to leave the cave." Oh crap I almost forgot to grab John's gift." I remind myself out loud. I run over to the table and grab his teddy bear with our wedding date written on the heart the bear is holding. I should hurry back, I've spent way to much time down here, and John is probably worried sick. I think to myself. I check my watch, "Crap! It's 6 o'clock! I must have forgotten to check the time!" I yell at myself. I run for the exit and make my way back to the shack.

When I get to the shack I notice that John has been waking around inside. "John!" I shout through the shack. "In here babe!" I hear in response. I smile and make my way to the bedroom. "I can't wait for you to see what I go-" my words get cut off at the sight of John. "I- I- w-what's all this for?" I ask, already short of breath. John stands up and makes his way over to me, he grabs the bear from my hands. "Cute." John says hugging the animal, placing it on the table. "I thought I'd give you a reason to stop sneaking off all the time." John says making his way back over to me. I begin taking my suit jacket off, and my shoes. "Well this is definitely a good reason." I say eyeing John. "Mhm." He reply's sensually.

He grabs my belt, undoing it and tossing it it to the side. He pulls me by my collar and throws me on the bed. I feel my self getting flustered, "Um ya know it's only the first day of our honeymoon, we have a whole week...w-we don't have to d-do this now.."I say sweating through my shirt. "Well I like to think of it as starting the honeymoon off with a bang." John says with a smirk. John begins to crawl on top of me, planting kisses on my body as he pushes me against the beds headboard. "Your never gonna wanna leave again Bruce. I promise." John says, his voice deeply sensual. I close my eyes feeling the heat consume my body, ready for anything and everything John has in store for me. I feel something fuzzy wrap around my wrist and I open my eyes to my hands handcuffed to the bed's headboard. "Hey wait how am I gonna touch you like this." I whine. "That's the point Brucey boy, who doesn't love a bit of a tease." John responds with a wink.

I look up to the handcuffs and test their strength by tugging on them. "Stop trying bats." John whispers, sliding my pants off me, then off the bed. "You know I could break these if I wanted to." I say tugging at the cuffs, trying to call his bluff. "You can try Brucey, but they're reinforced, made special for you." John teases. Shit. I think to myself. John starts tugging at my boxers, I try at the handcuffs again, to no avail. "You done?" John asks before starting to palm me through my shorts. A small moan escapes my lips as the sensual heat surges through my body. John quickly removes my boxers, tossing them somewhere within the room. He reaches over to grab something on the drawer. "Here." John says, placing a blindfold over my eyes and a gag in my mouth. "Heay whauts wih awl thies" I choke threw the gag. "Shhhh and just enjoy." John whispers. I try to relax, perceiving John looking for something in the room. When I sense him on the bed again I can tell he's up to something. I feel a cold substance cover my member, along with John's hand lathering the substance further. "John whut re you do-" I'm cut off when I feel myself enter into John. "Arghh~ John~ wha ar-"
"Shut up bats!" John moans.

John POV
I grab Bruce's leg anchoring myself, trying to pull every inch of Bruce into me. I grind, pushing and pulling my pelvis into circles, digging my fingers into sheets. Bruce's moans coming louder now, mine following quickly behind. After awhile, the passion is to much and I can't take it anymore. I remove Bruce's gag and then the handcuffs, unlocking them with the key around my neck. As soon as I'm finished, Bruce throws off the blindfold pinning me on my back. We stare into each other's eyes for what seems like minutes. Analyzing the lust and the love that fills our irises. "I love you John." Bruce says, kissing my nose. " I love you too baby, now please fuck me. Make me yours please. I want all of you inside me." I say hungrily. "But what about condoms, don't we need-"

"No, I just want you. Only you." I tease, digging my nails into his back. He winces in pain and pleasure. Pinning my hands behind me. "You might wanna hold on." He whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spin. He lines himself up will me. I close my eyes, feeling Bruce slam into me. "Fuck Bruce!" I scream. He continues, slamming into my tight hole. His member hardening inside me with each stroke. He lets go of my hands, grabbing my waist, pushing himself deeper into me. "Ahh...ahhh..ooo..fuck me h-harder....please...Please!" I pled, my eyes touching my skull. "John kiss me." Bruce moans. I pull him close to me, and we share a passionate kiss.

A kiss that makes me remember why I fell in love with this bat. As he starts to pull away, I pull him back, kissing him harder, while his member pushes farther into me with each passing stroke. I pull away when my breath becomes shallow. Our bodies hot and sweaty, melting in each other's euphoria. We're in a rythme now. Like a machine, pushing and pulling in and out of each other. Words no longer fill the air, only moans and breathless gasps. My hands lay at the side of me head, limp from all the pleasure. Bruce grab my hands, interlocking his fingers with mine, placing my hands above my head. "Bruce...I-I'm gonna c-ahhh~" I feel my body twitch, as I creep closer to my climax. "I know baby. Me too." He says in between breaths. "In me~Ah! C-cum in me Bruce....please." My words soon jumble into useless babble. I can feel Bruce's length pulsing inside of me, and I know he's close. I quickly let go of his fingers and use all my strength to spin him over.

I'm on top now, riding his length. I place my hands on his chest, stabilizing myself, as he places his hands on my hips. He begins pushing himself deep inside of me. Our pace is faster now and I feel Bruce tensing more and more. "G-give it to me....please" I beg. ~AHHH!~ Bruce screams grabbing my hair and pushing farther in, as his hot cum fills my small hole. He then slowly pulls out while pumping my member with his hands which causes me to climax. Bruce opens his mouth, taking my load. I collapsed on top of him and just listen to the rhythmic pace of his heart.

After a moment of us catching our breath, we clean each other up and get into our pajamas. Pulling the cozy comforters and sheets on top of us. We hold hands under the covers. Our faces glowing. "I'm glad I married you John. My life would be boring without you." Bruce states, kissing my forehead. "Not as glad as I am for marrying you. You've changed me forever thank you." I reply.
What a lovely way to start a honeymoon.