HoneyMoon

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Third POV
The Limo drives both Bruce and John back to Wayne Manor. They both step out, and Bruce scoops John into his arms, carrying him up the steps, and through the mansion doors. They make their way up stairs where they promptly grab their packed bags. They head to the batwing that is already prepared for their honeymoon flight. Bruce loads their bags into the cargo holder, while plugging in their destination into the batwing's auto pilot. When everything is all set they grab hands and make their way into the batwing's comfy seats. "You ready babe?" Bruce asks. "Ready to spend the rest of my life with you? Definitely!" John responds bubbly. Bruce, smiling, presses a button and the top of the jet closes. With a swift press of another button, the jet begins to hover and an opening in the batcave is made. Within 5 quick seconds the jet is off and blasting through the skies.

* Two hours Later *

John POV
I remember taking a nap in the sky, but when I wake up I notice that we have landed. I look over to the driver's seat and notice that Bruce is gone. Typical. I think to myself while laughing quietly. I step out of the jet and hear a soft crunch under my shoes. I look down and see beautiful red rose petals under my feet. I begin to look around and it seems like Bruce has taken us to our own remote island. I notice a small shack in the distance, and it seems to be where the rose petals are leading to. I take my shoes off and make my way to the shack, feeling the soft petals and warm sand coat my feet in heaven. Once I make it to the shack I see a big sign on the door that reads "Mr. and Mr. Wayne's Honeymoon suite." I smile at the thought of being all alone with Bruce for a whole week. I open the door and call out my hubby's name.

"Bruce! Bruce!!!." My voice rings out through the empty shack, failing to locate any signs of Bruce. "Where is he?," I say to myself, "he couldn't have gone anywhere there's nothing, and no one on this island but us." I say thinking out loud. The first thing I notice about this "shack" is that it look so small from the outside, but lavish and extravagant on the inside. I look around, feeling the semi-warm wooden floors under my sandy feet. I walk around and make my way to the big kitchen, where the warm wooden floors turn into cold tiles. There are big, beautiful marble countertops, and a big stove for me to cook at. I leave the kitchen and walk to the beautiful living room. Carpet floors this time, with a beautiful grand couch. "Wow that's bigger than most beds." I say in awe. After exploring for awhile I finally make my way to the bed room. When I open the door I find our luggage, but no Bruce. "Ugh where do you always disappear to." I ask the air in halfhearted annoyance.

I search for some clue as to Bruce's whereabouts. I find my answer of my side of the bed with a rose attached to it. "Hey baby, you were sleeping so peacefully and I didn't want to wake you. Plus I had some things to attend to. If I'm still gone when you wake up don't worry! I have another batcave located on this island so that's where I am. And don't try to find me! Because you'll ruin your surprise! I'll be back soon I promise! Xoxo ~Hubby" Bruce's note reads. I give a loud sigh, only to be met with empty air. Then an idea pops in my mind....a dirty one. "Well Bruce since you love to disappear...maybe I should give you a reason not too." I say out loud with a sensual hum. I move over to my luggage, starting to undress. I pick my suitcase and place it on the bed, unzipping the sides. I pull out my purple lingerie set that I had been saving for a moment like this. I giggle to myself a little, cheeks turning crimson with the thoughts of what could happen.

I throw my suit off and proceed to put on my satin lingerie. I dig trough my suitcase some more trying to find the green fuzzy handcuffs I placed in the bag. I feel them at the bottom of the bag and yank them free. I grab the lube and condoms out of my bag and place them on the bedside table. When everything is done, I admire myself in the mirror. "I'm gonna drive that bat crazy." I giggle to myself. I leave the hand cuffs behind me and sit gently on the bed. "And now we wait."