"Oh... Great." You snorted sarcastically.

"Now that it's settled have a great day." He gently pats your back and walks away.

You stood there in the simi empty hall and watched as he left to his office.

"Hm? Hey Y/n right?" A familiar voice comes from behind you.

You turn around and see Jhope standing there with a tall stack of books in his arms.

"Hey... You need help?" You ask pointing at the textbooks.

"Oh sure." He says with a kind grin.

You pick up a couple from the top, "so where are you heading?"

"Mr. Bangs literature class." He says walking forward.

You nod silently and follow behind him.

"I saw you with the Principal what'd he want?" He asks making conversation.

"Oh we were just talking about the science fair," you looked up at him, "and I have to work with a boy named Min Yoongi."

Jhope stops, "Suga? You have to work with him."

"What you know him?" You raised an eyebrow.

He laughed, "yeah Suga is one of my best friends."

"Wait... Isn't he the guy you guys left to go hangout with yesterday?" You asked.

He nodded.

"It's a small world." He laughed again with a glowing smile.

Finally you both made it to one of the new buildings and to Mr. Bang's classroom.

You gently knocked on the door and the teacher quickly opened it.

"Ah finally!" He says guiding you both into the room.

You set your stack of books down on a table and Jhope dropped his next to yours.

"Thanks you two." The young professor says.

"Your welcome." You say clapping dust off your hands.

"I don't believe I have you in my class." He says looking at you with hazel eyes.

He was a foreign professor.

"No I have Mrs. Geller." You mutter wanting to retreat to the hall.

"Mr. Bangs do you know where Min Yoongi went?" Jhope asked casually putting his arm on your shoulder.

You looked up at him displeased by the physical contact but he was kind so you stayed still.

"He left just a second ago to go to one of the storage buildings to get me some more supplies... I'm sure he'll be back at any moment." Mr. Bangs says looking at the door.

"Okay thanks Professor." Jhope smiled gleefully and then gently lead you out into the hallway.

"We might as well wait." He says taking back his arm so he could lean against the wall.

"Don't you have class?" You asked leaning on the wall opposite of him.

"No... Not at the moment what about you?" He raised an eyebrow which was devilishly cute.

"Yeah but I don't mind." You shrugged almost cocky.

He chuckled, "you must be confident in your grades."

You nodded with a smirk.

"Yo! Hobi!" A shout echoed through the empty hall.

You both look over and see a boy with blue hair walking down the hall.

"Yoongs." Jhope gestured you to come closer.

You do.

"You were supposed to bring supplies." Jhope whispered as the other boy got closer.

Your eyebrows furrowed when you recognized the boy, he was the one from the office yesterday.

"Hm?" He looks at you with cold brown eyes.

You glare back at him.

"Suga this is Y/n L/n." Jhope introduced.

"I know who she is." He replied bluntly.

"I assume Mr. Hyuk already explained that in two months prior you're going to be my science fair partner." You say folding your arms across your chest.

"Look I don't do science kid." He shrugged lazily.

"Kid?" You hissed.

"Hyung don't be so rude." Jhope laughed and pats your back reassuringly.

"No it's fine... I have to go anyways." You threw one last icy glare and then quickly walked away.

'Mr. Hyuk... I officially hate you for making me team up with this... Asshole.' You grit your teeth in anger.

Never have you been so aggravated with someone.

~

Yo!
It's me ❤
Hope you enjoyed todays chapter 😉
See you next time!