Chapter Eleven

It’s been 2 week since me and Jai have still been together and it’s amazing. Everything is perfect we always hang out and stay over each other’s houses and watch movie and cuddle. He is like a best friend I always wanted but he’s my boyfriend as well, even better.

“Hey beautiful”  He said in his raspy voice taking me out of my thoughts.

“Hey babe” I kissed his cheek

“So what are we going to do today?”  He asked.

“Um, my mom is actually going away for 2 weeks for work so I’m going to be home alone why not hang out and watch some movies?” I suggested.

“Sound like a plan, but can the boys come as well.” Jai asked.

“No duh, I don’t want to be alone with you. I rather have the boys come then you.” I winked

“Fine, I guess I ain’t coming.” He frowned.

“I’m just kidding Jai.” I smiled

“I know so can’t wait meet you at your house after school.” He pecked my lips and went to class.

---

“Hey Danny boy!” I said jumping into the car.

“Hey kiddo how was school?”

“Good going to chill with Jai and the boys tonight, what about you.” I said.

“You and Jai are getting lose aye?”  He winked at me which made me blush.

“Yeah, I’m actually glad I met him.” I said.

“Aw is Bella blushing.” He pinched my cheek and I pushed it off.

“But that’s cool, I’m going on a date tonight.” He said.

“WHAAT?! WHO IS THIS GIRL AND WHY HAVEN’T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT HER!” I yelled and jumped in excitement.

“Calm down, I don’t want to crash chill down. Her name is Gabriella and she’s in my class and I asked her tonight and she said yeah so hush up.” He said.

“Is Gabriella that girl you have been crushing on for like 2 years now?” I said smiling as he nodded.

“Aw Danny have fun can’t wait to hear all about it!” I said and blasting the radio again.

---

Now, time to clean up my house to make it look presentable.

I grabbed a bunch of different movies and took it in the living room where the flat screen t.v is and then grabbed some popcorn and chips and set them in bowls with few sodas.

I decided to go get ready as they were about to come any minute now. I went into my room and put some food for Mr.Fluffy and grabbed a pair of shorts and a jumper to change in. I took off my makeup knowing that it was just going to be us and the boys so really didn’t have to look good. I took my hair and put it in a high bun and went downstairs carrying Mr.Fluffy as I petted him while I was waiting for them.

-knock knock-

Yay! They are here act normal Bella.

I open the door and I saw Jai standing there smiling at me and behind him the boys and this girl.

“Hey guys come in!” I said moving to the side.

“I see you were waiting for us to come?” Jai said as he pointed at the movies on the table and the bowl of food.

I blushed in embarrassment and nodded as he chuckled.

“Mr.Fluffy is so cute Bella, like I might fuck it.” Luke said.