Chapter 17

Jaune is getting serious as he reached to the surface and he walking towards his air transport to going back to his colonize nation to be prepared for his army to fight against the brotherhood. While he's walking towards it, he saw Team RWBY and (J)PNR standing there doing their conversation when they notice him coming. Ruby first to say to him.

Ruby: Jaune! You look serious. Are you all alright?

Jaune: Yeah. Just some frustrated today.

Nora: Frustrated? What for?

Jaune: Sorry. But it's classified.

Nora: Aww...

Jaune looks at Blake as he said.

Jaune: I see you are recovered. I'm guessing you already met your parents.

Blake: Yeah. The doctor said I'm good to fight again and my parents are staying here for a while.

Jaune: That's good.

Ren: Jaune, do you know where is Ozpin?

Jaune: Somewhere here in beacon academy. Checking the students here who are injured in the battle. Now, I have to get back to my nation to prepare my army for another attack.

Yang: Wait! You're talking about going to war.

Jaune: Against the brotherhood of nod? Yes. They are more threat than white fangs. I have to prevent it before this world is going to shit.

Ruby: Swear!

Pyrrha: Maybe we could help you, Jaune.

Jaune: Pyrrha... I'm sorry, but I can't accept that kind of offer.

Nora: What?!

Blake: But why? We're your friends.

Jaune: Look, it's not just a simple mission you fought against your enemy. The brotherhood is much dangerous that could go through your auras. I told Ozpin that the huntsmen must remain here to defend the kingdom from another wave attack. So that's why I have to get back to my nation.

They are sad because they can't help him in this situation. Jaune said to them.

Jaune: Look, as a leader of the GDI, colonize nation, I have a responsibility to protect the innocent from any threats. Nod needs to be stopped at all costs.

Pyrrha: Okay. We understand. Before you go, will you go to visit your family?

Jaune is thinking of himself if he's going to visit his mother and siblings. He doubts his father who disowns him for the first place. So he replied.

Jaune: Just for a while, yes. Guys, promise me to protect your kingdom. This is your home. Our home.

They all looking at each other faces then they replied to him.

Ruby: We won't let you down, Jaune.

Yang: Yeah!

Nora: Don't worry, fearless leader. This girl can break their legs if they come here to mess with us.

Pyrrha: We will do it. Just please come back in one piece.

Jaune: I will. Now, I have to go.

He said as he going to the transport just before Weiss went to him as she said.

Weiss: Jaune, can we talk?

Jaunes still angry at her for what she's done so he replied.

Jaune: No.

Weiss: Jaune, please. Just this once!

Jaune: *sigh* Fine. But make it quick.

They both enter V-35 ox and he told the pilots to wait for a moment. And then, he turns around at her and he said.