CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Since the day they sorted out their misunderstanding, Logan didn't let Anne Margarett leaves his mansion. He just assigned some of his best executives and managers to helped him run Ford Corn Industry so she didn't have any reason to leave him.

Logan owned forty five percent shares and Claire and his friends owned thirty percent, then he automatically controlled the CEOship which Anne had no objection, she happily stepped down.

"Babe, I'm home!" Logan shouted as soon as he emerged inside the bedroom.

"Here..." she replied with a sexy bedroom voice while patiently waiting for him.

Anne's intension is just tease Logan. But suddenly she change her mind when she notice his extreme reaction.

"Holy cow! This is.....oh my!" Logan continued from charging and smiled at her then made a soft growl.

Anne didn't move. One moment she was laying beside Logan, doing her best to show nothing more than her real feelings, and the next she leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips.

He made a low, hungry sound of his throat as her mouth grazed his. He responded by deeping the connection.

She broke away and turned her face into the curve of his neck. With her lips against the sweet-flavored of his skin, she whispered. "I'm not on a pills, did you know that?"

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. "Let me worry about that. I think I'm up to it."

Pulling her closer, he rubbed against her. She felt the heat of his pulsing arousal. His body was so hot where it met hers, even through his jeans, and the contact was so exciting that involuntary shiver ran through her.

"It would seem so." she said.

Refusing to wait another moment, Anne pushed Logan backward on the bed. Her hands went quickly to his waistband, finding the button of his jeans, then the zipper. She begun yanking them down his legs. "Lift your hips."

He smiled up the ceiling, but did as she said. "Do you know how many times I've dreamed about this since this morning?" he asked. He made an attempt to rise, but fell back.

"Probably no more than I have."

With an embarrassing lack of finesse, she got his pants off and tossed them over the chair. She never seen his bare legs for quite sometimes, but they were as long and muscular as she expected. She pushed away the thought of how good they'd feel wrapped around her body.

"First things first. She tapped his thigh. "Now the boxers, cowboy."

"Whatever the lady says." he said in his most agreeable tone, and while he pulled them off, she stripped of her own jeans and flung them aside.

When he was naked at last, he just lay there, not a bit bashful about his body. She stared down at him, her blood suddenly felt as though it might burst in her veins. A craving to capture him in her hands, to explore every rippling inch of him, drove her. She couldn't have said where this boldness came from. She'd never been particularly aggressive in a sexual sense. But whatever accounted for it didn't matter to her right now. She came all the way her to be with him again. Not one bit. It shocked her how little conflict there was inside her.

She reached down to take him.

He caught her hand, making her look up. "Uh-uh," he said, grinning at her. "Your turn."

He pulled her farther onto the bed, so that she was forced to go down on her knees. She sat back on her heels, facing him, while he did the same. She saw something come into his eyes, some vivid emotion that drove out the shadows and erased much of the tireness lining his face. It was longing. So potent and sexual that shot through her again.