CHAPTER ONE

"Please come with me Anne. I'll help you to get out of this country and live peacefully to the place wherever you choose. Not like this, you're giving your life to the man you never loved! Stop pretending that you love him just because your parents ordered you to do it." Hunter pleaded while grasping her hands tightly.

Earlier tonight, Hunter texted her to meet him.

While everybody's celebrating her Despedida de Soltera that was held in front of Circle F. She met Hunter at the parking lot to avoid the rackus. Logan got too annoyed every time he saw Hunter with her.

She stayed at this ranch for a week now--for the preperation of her wedding. Thats why she hadn't  have a chance to chat with Hunter for a while.

Anne shook her head while her tears slowly came out. "Hunt, I wish I could do that, but I wouldn't like my parents to hated me if I run away, especially my Dad. It was also my fault, I lied to them that I already fallen in love with Logan. In the first place, they never pushed this marriage, I'm willingly agreed with it."

Hunter intently stared at her, carefully studying her face. And suddenly he laughed. "Oh my! Anne, I think you're already fallen for him. Look at you, I can see a glow on your face. You're just denying it to yourself." he unbelievably smiled at her.

"No, I don't love him. You're the one I love Hunt." she protested and hugged him so tight.

Hunter chuckled and smoothened her hair. "Yes, I know you love me, but it is not the love between woman and a man. And we both know that, you just love me like an older brother, Annie. If you love me like a man that a woman truly adored, I wouldn't see you as happy as I can see you right now. Look at the glow on your face. It's a face of a woman who is happily in love."

She wrinkled her nose. "You think so?" then she laughed, her eyes sparkling up.

"Don't ask me about it, feel it in your heart. Honestly, I think you're just used to the concept of us will end up together. That was years ago Annie, but things had already change and likewise what we feel for each other. You love Logan and Logan loves you. So, take this chance, this marriage, and be happy to the man you truly love. Go, Annie." he smiled at her.

She lifted her chin, careful to keep her voice level. "You wouldn't want me to go with you anymore?" she teased.

He pinched her nose. "No, never, forget what I've said earlier. I really wish your happiness, but don't ever forget that I am always here for you, come let's go back to your party before they notice your absence." he kissed her on her forehead before they went back to the party.

She excitedly looked for Logan as soon as they got back, but a accomotion suddenly happened when Logan suddenly hits Hunter on his face , and harshly walked out of the party, driving his 4x4 truck.

She was totally on shocked before it registered to her that the truck he was driving was in a not good shape. The techecian was trying to fix it this afternoon but he was out of time due to the party that was happening tonight.

She immediately came after him but he was already driving too fast, out of the ranch.

Logan friends, Leendon and Donovan trying to stop him. But Logan didn't listened to them.

She run toward Leendon and Donovan. "His truck was not in good shape! Oh my God!" she faced Leendon.

Leendon and Donovan immediately got in to Donovan's car after they heard what she've said.

"Hurry Drive!" Leendon shouted while Donovan trying to start the engine.

A minute after Leendon and Donovan lost in the darkness she turned toward the ranch house to looked for Hunter.