CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

A light tap coming from Logan's bedroom startled her. And after a minute the door opened and a woman in her fifty emerged carrying a tray of food.

The woman warmly smiled at her then carefully laid the tray on the bed side table.

"Good afternoon Ma'am, I brought your lunch. And sir Logan sincerely asked an apology for he couldn't make it to the exact time he had promise to you, there's an emergency situation in the company so he maybe out of the whole afternoon." the woman in her fifty informed her.

She warmly smiled at the woman. "Thank you, and you are?"

"Susan Prescott, the lady maid of this house." said the bubbly maid.

After the short introduction, the maid bid farewell and noted if in case she needed anything, the intercom is just on the right side of the door.

After the maid left, she grabbed the tray of food. The food looks appetizing but after a moment she decided to took a quick shower first. She felt stinky since her last bath was before she came to his house. And of course she also wanted to be presentable in front of Logan.

But before she took a bath she decided to had a quick tour to this lavish bedroom. Her attention got by another two glass doors. Last night, she wasn't aware of these doors because they were covered by a black wall curtain. All in all this bedroom had four doors.

The first door of course was a bedroom door facing to the double king size bed. The second door that made of brown thick strong wood--situated at the left side of the room.

Out of curiousity she unveiled it, then a huge room emerged. This must be Logan's office because she can see a huge mahogany table full of papers and a laptop on the top of it. There are also thousand of books on the wall cabinet.

The third door was a bathroom, she'd certainly aware of it because she used it several times last night, so she continue her quick tour on the fourth door beside the third door.

Anne opened the fourth door. And she almost out of breath when she welcomed by huge lavish entertainment room. This room was far more than a grand hotel, there are huge jacuzzi that can fit ten people and a swimming pool inside this room.

There are also one big round table and chairs beside the pool, two bending machine full of different kind of drinks, and beside the bending machine is a long rack full of white bathrobe and towels, huge television set attached on the wall and sets of different exercise machine.

Well, this mansion stood at the five thousand square meter land. So, what she could expect? Of course, this place must be extravagant in all aspects.

And because of the clear sparkle water she couldn't contain not to enjoyed the refreshing cold pool. Without any hesitation she removed all her clothes and dove in.

Since Logan will be coming home late she could freely enjoy this room for the rest of the afternoon. And because of the previous situation she had faced she deprived some of the things like this.

Its been a while since the last time she enjoyed the luxury of the swimming pool. Her house in New York is only a casual four corners condominium.

For almost an hour she tiredlessly swam back and forth in the cold water. She practiced again the different kind of swimming strokes.

Another hours had passed, but she kept going. She doesn't care the time anymore. Even her skin started to shrink, still, she stayed in the water. Horrifically, she even forgot her lunch, thats the effect on how much she missed this kind of luxuriousness.

She reached the point of exhaustions when her eyes started to shut off. Not wanting to swam out of the water she just laid her back at the wall, then sleep right there.

Sleep easily got her so she didn't noticed when someone dove in the water and swam quietly closer to her.

"Babe..."

"Hey babe, wake up..."

Anne heard someone calling her, but exhaustion really took her.

The voice called her again, and for the third times he called she fully recognized that voice. She almost jumped to his arms the moment their eyes met.

"Logan..." she whispered.

"Hmmm..." Logan replied wearing his killer smile.

Without any hesitation Anne tightly hugged him. She truly missed him. And she wanted to hugged him until she fully satisfied.

"I miss you so much." she whispered again.

She heard him chuckled and hugged her back.

"I miss you more."

"Really?"

"Yes, I always missing you babe..." Logan released her and hold her face using his two hand and gave her a very passionate kiss.

"Logan..." a strange voice came out from her mouth.

Logan seems understood her voice. He wickedly smiled at her. "But first, lets get out of here."

She excitedly agreed and nuzzled his chest as soom as he carefully carried out of the water.

They were already inside the bedroom when she remember her nudeness. She immediately dove inside the blanket the moment he laid her on the bed.

"Oh my goodness!" she almost shouted on the top of her lungs.

Logan earnestly laughed when he realized her weird reaction.

"Babe, hey." he called her while tapping the blanket.

She didn't replied instead she curled her body and tightly closed her eyes.

Shyness really attacked her. How stupid she was to forgot her nudeness. Yes, he already saw her body a couple of times but before it was too dark.

A warm hugged from behind and a few kisses from the back of her ears made her little bit relax.

"I thought you really miss me, then why are you hiding inside the blanket? Hmmm? So you must be lying way back there."

Anne bravely faced him the moment she heard his accusation. She didn't want Logan to mislead again with her true feelings toward him.

"I'm not lying." she said and immediately removed the blanket over her body.

Logan chuckled and winked at her. "I'm sure you're not."

Now, she realized that he was only teasing her.

And to her surprise, she discovered that Logan was also nude! Her face suddenly blush but she couldn't helped not to admire his body. Her eyes roamed around throughout his body. As its seems that she just saw his body for the first time.

She almost choked her saliva the moment Logan's caught her while checking the specific thing of his body.

"Logan..." she said out of the blue.

"Hmmm..." he smiled and snatched her right hand and put it on the top of his chest. "Did you feel it? This heart only belongs to you, Anne."

Her heart leap with so much joy after hearing his confession. She was so wrong to think that there was a time that Logan wanted to forget her.

"I love you too, it never cross in my mind to love someone. I only wanted you Logan." she said it with all of her heart.

Only that few words are needed to made them forgot all the things that had happened to them in the past.

"Hmm then, prove to me." Logan nuzzled her nose and jumped at her and passionately kissed her.

She kissed back and daringly teased him.

"Bring it on cowboy!"

"Hell, yah!"

From there, they were hoping that finally the storm is over.

****
This is unedited version. Happy Reading.

---Hanna Luna