Chapter 1.

When I was a little girl, I was a happy and simple child. I lived with my mum, dad and two siblings. Unfortunately, my dad and mum split when I was 6, I used to see him on weekends but he got in a bad way and turned to alcohol and drugs and passed away when I was 8, me and my sisters Sophie and Hannah miss him a lot, and often talk about him, his passing and how much he meant to us. But aside from that, I am a massive fan of multiple bands and my favourite is The Vamps and I'm pretty good friends with them all, only recently though... I am in love with Bradley Simpson, the lead singer of the band, but nobody knows! I just wish I could tell him how I feel...

Part one.

'Cecilia!' Sophie shouted, my annoying little sister. I sighed as I lifted my eyes off my phone. 'CECILIA!' she shouted again, even loudly. 'WHAT!?' I shouted back. 'MUM WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!' She shouted back. I sighed and began moving from my cosy bed. 'CECILIA!' she shouted again. 'SHOUT MY NAME ONCE MORE!' I snapped. I then headed for the door and went down the long spiral stairs, breathing heavily at the end of them. I then whispered to myself, 'Tires me out every single time.' I walked to the kitchen where I saw my mum, with a grin as big as the Cheshire cats. 'Uh, mum? Why the giant smile?' I asked, with my head slightly tilted. 'Oh, I have a slight surprise for you.' She said, still smiling. By now, I was confused and excited, but that kind of why the hell is she hiding this thing from me? way. For a few moments, I was very confused but made the decision to sit on the kitchen counter and I sat silently so she could speak. My feet were twitching with excitement. 'Well, as I know, you are pretty big fan of The Vamps, myself and your sisters thought of something we could do for you that would make you happy, so the three of us came up with a plan. I decided to ask their manager if the boys could meet you today in the studio, to discuss the new song they are planning. They want to feature your name in it!' She spoke excitedly and smiled. I froze instantly, before screaming so loudly that Mittens the cat jumped. Hannah and Sophie ran in as quick as they could. 'What happened?!' They both said in sync. I couldn't speak because I was now in shock, which then turned to me crying with happiness. As mum told them, I ran upstairs to grab my phone and ring my best friend Lauren. As I spoke, my voice completely wobbled and I was overwhelmed. My name was going to be in a song by the boys.