Chapter 5

Brad kept driving and I felt like I was just slowly drooping off to sleep again, but I couldn't sleep because I was in so much pain. Plus, I had to stay awake and see where we are and what is happening. The sun was down and the sky was turning a midnight blue, leading to black. The stars were shining bright and I was scared. I was only 17 years old and I didn't want to die yet, especially if the guy planning to kill me was my idol, my crush...who I obsessed over. I didn't think he had it in him... To steal me and take me away from the people I loved. It was shocking more than anything. I saw Brad as a little sunflower at one point in my fan girl life. Until one day, he changed in to someone I no longer knew and no longer saw as a little sunflower and more like a venus fly trap.

Suddenly Brad pulled over to the side of the quiet road. I shook my head in disbelief. Repeating no, in my head. I looked at the view, surrounding the car where I then noticed some water. I shook my head again in pain and pretended to be asleep because I could see he was about to turn around to look at me and possibly say something to me. 'You lucky girl. We aren't far enough from home, they'll find you so easily.' He mumbled before then driving again. I sighed and just decided to sleep instead of worry about where I am and besides, sleeping would take away some of the current pain. I missed my mum, I missed Sophie and I missed Hannah. I even missed Liz and Chloe, two of the guys' friendliest workers. I miss my best friend, Lauren. She always helped me stay positive. 

Brad looked at me through the mirror, noticing I was actually awake. 'Don't pretend to sleep again.' He mumbled, a stern look on his face. I gulped a breath of air. I then thought of an amazing idea, but I wan't sure if this idea would actually work or not, besides, Brad is really strong and wants to kill me. My plan might actually work. I built up the courage to speak to him, as normally as I could. 

'So Brad..'