24- Special Interviews on the Watt-Pad Eleanor Scandal

Interviewed By WishingAloud Put together by SophiaPotter

Interview with Emily M.

WishingAloud: Okay, I'm going to be totally blunt. Blunt Blowin! xD sorry.

Are you one of 'Eleanor's' defenders? Or do you believe she is fake?

Emily M: I'm one of the defenders. I've known El or the account for a while and I just know its her. There's just no questioning it. It's just a gut feeling I guess? I knew the Liam account was fake and there was a fake One Direction account. And someone wouldn't receive such hate if it wasn't the real account as bad as a reasoning that is.

WishingAloud: 

Did you know about the hate comments to some of the people who think the account is fake?

Emily M: I don't think it's sending hate to people who think the account is fake. They say they're just stating their opinions and we are doing that ourselves. We're defending El. We don't cuss them out or threaten them. Not that I know of, even if they may be rude to us we try to be as civil as possible.

WishingAloud: One user (name not to be released) sent a message to me showing comments that were sent to her by Eleanor. Do you know anything about this?

Emily M: I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. I don't know who it was of what it about so I have no relevant opinion on that specific topic. The message could be about banana bread for all I know.

WishingAloud: Ew. banana bread. Would you say that people are over exaggerating this topic?

Emily M: The hate topic? Definitely not. Hate is a very serious topic no matter who it's to. El just has a lot of people to back her up so there were a lot more people to discuss it.

WishingAloud: Some are saying that she should delete the account. Do you agree?

Emily M: Delete Eleanor's account? I'm more of a "killing with kindness" sort of person so I would keep it just to prove a point. I don't think some heartless people should take away someones enjoyment, or in this situation the account, because they simply can't express their anger in healthy ways. But if this is only causing Eleanor stress and tears then I would suggest she put it on hold like she is now. I believe she is handling it maturely even though it kind of hurts her fans but we all respect her decision. So deleting it? I don't think she should do that, it's kind of rash. What she's doing now is good enough.

WishingAloud: Okie dokes. Thanks for your time(:

Emily M: No prob (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview with @Niallers_Girlfriend

WishingAloud: Hey! I'm here to interview you about the Eleanor scandal?

Niallers_Girlfriend: yes (: That's "Eleanor" she was "hurt" because a comment someone said so all these girls were all sad & crying. Then  when I said this isn't real all these girls were attacking me. LadyEmilyMalik is the main attacker, she was giving me long "not supposed to be" rude comments. Seriously it was 11/12 in the UK when this happened, why would a girl who has a life go on a not so popular website like this?  (:

WA: Do you know why she would attack you like that?

NG: I think she was trying to defend Eleanor. I know she is not rude but the text felt pretty mean to me.

WA: Alright. What kind of comments were being said?

NG: "I'm not Christian and you have absolutely zero proof, so if you can't come up with the evidence, I have no business listening to you, and you have no business to comment on my page. You weren't there from the beginning while I was. And I will believe what I believe until proven wrong. So your opinion is irrelevant to me."

She would say this when I gave her a bible verse telling her lying is wrong.

WA: alright. Have you reported this person to Wattpad?

NG: No i have no clue how I mean I ignored her but that's it.

"I don't appreciate any of you coming onto my wall and posting rude things. Your opinions are irrelevant to me. I simply don't care. And why is it so important for you to make a point to me huh? No matter what I won't believe you so you're just wasting your own time."

She also said this.

WA: Would you like me to report her?

NG: Please if you can (: I think this "Eleanor" needs to go too, it's very horrible to be impersonated, if I were Eleanor I would feel disturbed & violated.

WA: Thank you for your time(: